Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Disturbia" movie trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27PzwTWbf1c

The trailer looked pretty interesting to me, so i'll probably go see it whenever it comes out. I also heard it's somehow based on one of hitchcock's movies, if anyone knows anything about that.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Looks kinda good, I guess. I've never heard of this movie, and when I was watching the trailer I was like "Eh... some shitty comedy movie"
    sdg

Comment

Looks like it could be a decent thriller. From the trailer id say it might be loosely based on a hitchcock film called "rear window", but I cant say that for certain.

Comment

I also thought it was going to be funny, until about halfway through the trailer. The little beeper on his leg seems to kill the thrill effect and make it into a funny one.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
          I also thought it was going to be funny, until about halfway through the trailer. The little beeper on his leg seems to kill the thrill effect and make it into a funny one.
          Heh yeah
          (Paradise)>dj sage
          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
          1: Dynasty> LOL
          1:vue> LOL
          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Working...
          X