No announcement yet.

Who's got Vista?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanna move my windows around all 3D like, lol.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient View Post
      I could've upgraded for free on my new laptop, but I'm too afraid it'll mess things up.
      I did this. Only cost 10 dollars for shipping and handling. I'm not installing though til all my stuff is supported.

Comment

i use buisness at work, but will upgrade to ultimate when the upgrade arrives.

the aero thing is quite unnecessary, but nice when you have presentations for costumers..
        and there is a lot of programs that dont work very well, but im sure drivers and fixes will come quite fast.
        Throughout time, there’s been
        crimes, throughout our history
        But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
        Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
        Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
        Come on and take a stand
        Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
        and all the kids are running
        from London to Manchester
        cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by eehh View Post
          i use buisness at work, but will upgrade to ultimate when the upgrade arrives.

the aero thing is quite unnecessary, but nice when you have presentations for costumers..
          and there is a lot of programs that dont work very well, but im sure drivers and fixes will come quite fast.
          I have the Business version, was closest match to XP Pro of which I had prior. You can always upgrade to Ultimate at some point. Definately would go with the pro version if your looking to choose.

I personally like the Aero graphic settings. It is great for graphic/photo work. I am still using a regular tube monitor and I can see a 100% difference in overall picture quality. I have no idea if is is as notable to LCD users?

The drivers are coming from what I have been reading, as there are many class action law suits coming out if they do not have the drivers available for products that had been available in the past ...not sure...3 years?

Creative has to get their ass in gear as I do know that there is a pending class action on them! Am waiting to see, this way I may not have to use the beta drivers that sometimes work and sometime do not.

GeForce 5000 series cards work fine with Vista. It uses Vista's drivers to run and emulate the card, but it runs fine...at least for me...I can only wonder how the 8000 series compares in graphic quality alone.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
          X