If you think your parents suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think your parents suck...

HYDERABAD (Reuters) - A teenage girl in southern Pakistan, whose late father lost her in a poker game when she was 2 years old, has asked authorities to save her from being handed over to a middle-aged relative.

Her mother, Nooran said her husband racked up a debt of 10,000 rupees ($151) to Haider playing cards.

"My husband didn't have money to pay, and instead he told Lal Haider that he could take Rasheeda when she grows up," she said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070226/...E0yVQ5VUbtiBIF

Lol, ok...so let me get this straight...

This girl's dad is a degenerate gambler. A gambler so pathetic that he LOSES HIS DAUGHTER IN A CARD GAME!? Wow, I'm guessing his wife was kinda pissed off about that one. How the HELL do you explain that when you come home to your family?

And the worst part is the photo of her...

Pfft, that's what happened to Rapunzel too.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I'd fuck her.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

There was a story in a paper few weeks ago about some russian dude losing his wife in a poker game. When the winner came back with the husband to collect the pot she got totally furious, and then divorced her husband to marry the guy who won her. She said, he was charmy and had money :grin: :grin: :grin:
        Originally posted by Disliked
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

And we Americans are the crazy ones. -_-
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
          X