• woman crashes into DMV

http://wjz.com/topstories/topstories...058114001.html

check out the third paragraph
    afksry

W-t-f

Comment

Superman you fag.

Comment

rofl you can see him just standing there in the video.
        afksry

Comment

On the subject of women drivers, does anyone have a theory why it seems like 80% of the women on the road are such terrible drivers? It's like they don't see the big picture. If it's the weather, when it's dangerous driving, they either over compensate with carelessness or with being overly cautious. They either drive too friggin' slow or they drive on my ass and fail to see all the opportunities to pass.

It's not just 80% of the women IMHO.
          IMO that about 70% of foreigners like East Indians. For them, it's like the speed limit signs aren't even posted. They could be driving friggin' 35mph in a friggin' 55.

:death:

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
            On the subject of women drivers, does anyone have a theory why it seems like 80% of the women on the road are such terrible drivers? It's like they don't see the big picture. If it's the weather, when it's dangerous driving, they either over compensate with carelessness or with being overly cautious. They either drive too friggin' slow or they drive on my ass and fail to see all the opportunities to pass.

IMO that about 70% of foreigners like East Indians. For them, it's like the speed limit signs aren't even posted. They could be driving friggin' 35mph in a friggin' 55.

I hope superman wrecks your car too.
            f

Comment

superman is sexist!
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

omgwtfbbq? i think i'd crash my car if i saw superman at the dmv
                1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                1: oar> yeah
                1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                1: hed> and after dinner
                1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                3: Nimesh> my sis does
                3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

Hey he might be able to fly as Superman, but he DOES have a day job you know.
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I wish my grandma was that badass
                    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                    3:Best> see it coming
                    3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post

Either that or 80% of man got their balls attached to their transmissions...
                      A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
                      X