Help Me Decide Between These 2 Mp3 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Decide Between These 2 Mp3 Players

iAudio U2 (2 gig) vs. Creative Zen Nano Plus (1 gig)

I would like to use this player for both exercising and enjoyable (non-active) listening. The U2 seems to have the better non-exercising features ... the biggest downside I see is that it doesn't come with an armband or a very good buyable armband. The Zen Nano Plus does come with a good armband (no extra cost). iAudio has a gig more space. Zen Nano Plus has longer battery life. Better display with U2. U2 will cost $15-20 more than the Zen Nano Plus. Both have FM radio.

I really dunno which to choose ... and wondered if any of you had experience with either product.

Creative Zen ftw

Comment

Creative devices are more durable, their software is less annoying and their UI and features are a lot better then a lot of other Mp3 players I've seen. Cops had a Zen Vision M and loading video and music onto it was easy, the only draw back was keeping things organized especially music.

Comment

I think if I can find some armband/exercise solution for the iAudio U2, I would lean towards it. However, there doesn't seem to be an easy to make or buy armband that is decent for it. Basically I think everything favors the U2 except for battery life, slight price increase ($15 for 1 gig more space), and armband/exercise solution.

Comment

how can you function with only 1 gig of music
          afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
            how can you function with only 1 gig of music
            Well this would be basically only for exercising and light non-active music listening. 1 gig is probably more than enough for say an hours worth of exercising and listening to something on the train.

Comment

i got a zen for xmas, and i love it.

it records, and the qualities not terrible

Comment

I went with the iAudio U2 (2 gigs) ... hopefully I can figure out a make-shift armband solution for running though. Ideas are welcomed.

Comment

Creative.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

BTW What were the prices? I need a new mp3 player. My iPod got stolen after I had it for 2 months. <_<

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...009780-0748057

$85 for 2 gig flash player ... lots of features ... FM radio, in-line recording I believe, nice display ... only big thing I found wrong with it was that it doesn't come with armband for exercising, and the one you can buy from them in shabby. This particular mp3 player also has slightly less battery life compared to say Creative muvo or zen nano. I believe it has around 15 hrs if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X