Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clockwork Orange anno 2007

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/19/hom...cks/index.html

Bring back the bat into the parenting system!

Headmaster: Mmm... deadish! ... Mr.Perkins, I find this morbid fascination with your son's death quite disturbing. What I'm talking about is his attitude! And quite frankly, I can see where he gets it from.

Mr Perkins: Well, it wasn't me that beat my son to death!

Headmaster: Well, that was perfectly obvious to me from the first day he arrived here. I wondered then, as I wonder now, if he might not have turned out a very different boy indeed if you had administrated a few fatal beatings earlier.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

1:Gran Guerrero> Sorry love, no time for the ole in and out, just came by to check the meter
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

The best part is where they after they killed the homeless "took off to grab a bite at McDonald's."
      The world used to be a much safer place!
      Last edited by Emaho; 03-05-2007, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X