• Time
  • Show
Clear All

a season without playoffs is like s..

uhmm

sucking a horse dick?
    screwing with ur best friends mother?
    stealing candy from a dhild?
    shitting in the mouth of all the players?

ehh shit i thought i could think off more.. s..
    Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
    BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by General Malaise
      Just adding my voice to the huge majority of people who WANT PLAYOFFS, but seem to be ignored. Why, Acid, why? Who's in favor of an 11 week season with no playoffs? Even Light wants playoffs, and they're sitting atop the rankings right now. Playoffs are fun, dammit.
      incorrect, I am the only one on Light that wants playoffs. I don't really care now because we will win because it was acids final word about playoffs and we got our shit together for it. If there were playoffs, we wouldn't have played so hard vs diso, so now we expect no playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch

incorrect, I am the only one on Light that wants playoffs. I don't really care now because we will win because it was acids final word about playoffs and we got our shit together for it. If there were playoffs, we wouldn't have played so hard vs diso, so now we expect no playoffs.
        Heh, but I want playoffs, silly
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
          Playoffs are wonderful. You'll be hard pressed to show otherwise. Take a look at pro sports, basically everyone of them is based on some form of playoff or tournament at the end of regular season.
          Ruby: (I don't know how to double quote, I'm a newbie) "On another note: No where has Light ever said they didn't want playoffs. Please stop assuming."

Mitch, do you actually talk to the people on your squad, or did you just feel like disagreeing with me? Wanting playoffs is a good thing, why are you making your own squad out to be the only ones (besides Mantra) who don't want playoffs?
          The downside of being better than
          everyone else is that people tend to
          assume you're pretentious. -
          www.despair.com

Comment

Also...

If there were playoffs, we wouldn't have played so hard vs diso, so now we expect no playoffs.
            What?
            www.despair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aim2kill
              a season without playoffs is like s..

uhmm

sucking a horse dick?
              screwing with ur best friends mother?
              stealing candy from a dhild?
              shitting in the mouth of all the players?

ehh shit i thought i could think off more.. s..
              And aim has done all of that shit
              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

If there were playoffs, we wouldn't have played so hard vs diso, so now we expect no playoffs.

L A F F....Mitch dude if you weren't 15 yrs old I'd find your stupidity rather amusing, but here's an advice: grow a pair of balls, before you start talking out of them. I'll let Ruby check that for me, I heard he's into that shit.

Now all we need is Siege taking 1st place in twld and calling off that league due to maintenance problems.
                I sigh at you ppl.

Playoffs should be the end of any kind of tournament, in twlb, take first 8 ones and play them in head to head style:
                #1 vs #8
                #2 vs #7
                #3 vs #6
                #4 vs #5

...unless some of these squads are scared.
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

And aim has done all of that shit

And how can you know all that...
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I'd rather have an all star game and wc like tourny that acid suggested. What i was saying is we would not have played vs diso as hard if the game didn't matter as much.

Comment

What i was saying is we would not have played vs diso as hard if the game didn't matter as much.
                      Why?
                      www.despair.com

Comment

Also, I'm not sure who said it, but there's essentially all-star games all the time in invite basing matches. It seems kinda silly to throw together people from different squads for one game at the end of the season. There's nothing that special about an arrangement like that, and in any case, it's a poor replacement for PLAYOFFS
                        www.despair.com

Comment

Originally posted by General Malaise

Why?
                          If you have been paying attention to Light's performances in leagues, we adjust to who we play against, enough to win. We care about wins, record doesn't mean anything. Win all your games, win League. Get a good record and lose, lose leagues.
                          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

22 weeks OR playoffs is great- seems like acid is okay with 22 weeks so let's do that.

there's a 22 weeks post - go throw down on that.
                            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Plug-in brains

Originally posted by Ruby
                              If you have been paying attention to Light's performances in leagues, we adjust to who we play against, enough to win. We care about wins, record doesn't mean anything. Win all your games, win League. Get a good record and lose, lose leagues.

So you're saying what ? Just enough to win ? That was barely enough to win, and would be even tighter if you played last 20secs.
                              And now, that you probably will win all of your games, now you don't want a playoff ? What kind of pussiness is that really ? If you are best in base, and want that victory, why would 3 extra playoff games stop you ?
                              Of course you only care about winning, enough so, to lobby for no-playoffs against every other squad in the league that realized 11 weeks turnament without playoff cannot give a justified picture of winner.
                              But then again, as long as it winner.... pathetic.

All-star game ? what is all star game in SS..get real kid, I can name you about 50 ppl that can play at least 2 ships well, but it wont matter dick since they haven't played together one bit. Apart from playing in PRIVATE BASING EVENTS for last few months.

Comment

if diso had won they'd want no playoffs too like light.

Comment

Working...
                                X