X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Announcement

Dear people of SSCU Trench Wars,

I come here posting, not in my usual absence of consideration for the feelings of the many who play the game and view these forums. I come here to tell you all something I feel I should get off my chest, I can't expect any of you to even try to know me without knowing a very important fact that makes me who I am and seperates us. There's a wide one sided ga in the people,not just in this game but all over the world. A gap so big that one wonders if it will ever be closed and people allowed to live normal lives without it governing what they do, say, or think. It's an obstacle for all of us and always hard to deal with. The point is, I am a homosexual. Whether you like it or not, thats the way it is, you can post what you will, but it won't change that fact, I'm not scared of the obscene ridicule and pseudo psychoanalyses from a bunch of thirteen year old junior high schoolers who listen to Good Charlotte and Linkin Park all day. Up until now, there has been no one out there to represent the other side of the gap, as of right now, I will be the one sitting on the other side from all of you. maybe in the future of trenchwars there will be more people, on this side, and no gap, but I don't see this happening anytime soon. But we won't get there unless we start somewhere and here is where that happens.

That is all, continue with your lives.
    sage

I dont have anything against homosexual people.. I aint but people are who they are. And we all gotta live together.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

why am I posting here
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Re: An Announcement

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        I'm not scared of the obscene ridicule and pseudo psychoanalyses from a bunch of thirteen year old junior high schoolers who listen to Good Charlotte and Linkin Park all day.
        Good Charlotte is for that age group but how dare you say Linkin Park is for 13 year olds. Next time, say Blink 182 and ESPECIALLY Sum 41.

ps. good luck on being the Jackie Robinson for that tw minorty
        Last edited by Awesome; 04-06-2003, 02:36 AM.

Comment

You got some big ass balls for coming out of the closet. Good for u..

I would've never thought of you as homosexual.. hey you never know..
          I heard a rumor that Vin Diesel the "tough guy" was homosexual.. so you never know :/

hopefully everyone treats you the same now that you've come out..

good luck to you and anyone else out there like you
          No taxation without representation

Comment

ooooo don't even get Spy and I started on Linkin Park, oh no no

Comment

big ups rich, even more respect.
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

As an observer of the Trench Wars community, I never cease to be surprised at how, behind much of the pettiness, attitude, hate and cynicism that many put on, there are people who feel enough for this community to add to it and help it evolve despite the naysayers. While others may criticize you for making this announcement, I for one would like to thank you for thinking enough of us to share this, and for showing the courage to leave yourself vulnerable.

Comment

Sorry, the idea of telling people in SSCU Trench Wars about one's sexual preference is so ridiculous I can't even take it seriously. Props to Rich for making a thread that is at least mildly entertaining - much better than the uninteresting crap that's been floating around lately.
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                    Sorry, the idea of telling people in SSCU Trench Wars about one's sexual preference is so ridiculous I can't even take it seriously. Props to Rich for making a thread that is at least mildly entertaining - much better than the uninteresting crap that's been floating around lately.
                    I agree somewhat Louis XV, should we all take the time to tell everyone our sexual preference or can we get back to playing the game.

Comment

Troll king is my favorite azn!
                      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

gg?
                        ()_()
                        (0.o)
                        (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                          Troll king is my favorite azn!
                          And you're my favourite... gemstone?

Comment

Homosexuality is so in style now $$
                            MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

For whatever reason, I get the impression that this is a parody of some sort. If it isn't, then apologies to Rich and good luck or congrats or whatever it is that I should say to someone who just came out.

Comment

Working...
                              X