Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thread 4 all my fat bros (now: exercise thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread 4 all my fat bros (now: exercise thread)

o/

if you can see your flaccid dong while standing straight, get the fuck out of this thread you malnourished bitch
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

so many fat bros at the walmart last night
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this thread is now my daily exercise blog. feel free to post your shit in here too. advice/tips appreciated

i'm tired of buying new pants and i need to go back to looking fly for the beach. i went from a pretty good looking 170lbs in april to a flabby 200lbs as of dec 25th. probably 200-205 now

day 1, jan 24: ran 1.5 miles at 6mph, walked .5, 150 crunches. ate pretty good, about 1710 calories. also started eating breakfast again
      Last edited by Ilya; 01-24-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

if i run about 2 miles 5 days a week and do about 15 min of crunches/squats/pushups/situps and a little bit of weight training, realistically speaking how much of a change would i see in about 2 months?

it hurt a lot running yesterday because my boobs kept jumping up and down

i feel pretty today, though

Comment

since i busted my shoulder and havent been able to swim i have gained more weight than i have wanted :<

ilya we can be workout pals!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
            if i run about 2 miles 5 days a week and do about 15 min of crunches/squats/pushups/situps and a little bit of weight training, realistically speaking how much of a change would i see in about 2 months?

it hurt a lot running yesterday because my boobs kept jumping up and down

i feel pretty today, though
            you'd see pretty good results, provided you do all of the things so you push yourself and not just to get them done
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Honestly Ilya, just stop eating processed food and shit, it makes you fucking fat. Also try eating less bread/sugar for a bit.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

stop shopping for food at walmart you stupid piece of shit

Comment

i don't shop at walmart. their brokeass carts with squeaky wheels infuriate me and poor people disgust me.

cutting down on bread will definitely be a challenge. a couple weeks ago i stopped eating so many bagels (i was at around 3 a day, nearly every day) and it was pretty tough at first, but i just replaced them with wheat bread. which is still probably a lot of bread, but at least it's not 300 calories each

i'm not too bad with regards to food. chickfila is the only fast food i eat and i can easily cut that out and i don't drink any sodas. exercise will definitely be my biggest thing

how important are "running shoes"? i have a pair of adidas sneakers i got at Costco 2 or 3 years ago for $30 that i wear when i go out. they feel fine but i read somewhere you can get injured if you don't wear the right shoes

Comment

Jack Lalanne just passed away yesterday at 96. He was an inspiration to me since I was young and I still use his power juicer almost every day

He was a great guy and wanted everyone in the world to be as fit as he was. His nutritional advice was decades ahead of its time. The guy towed 13 boats handcuffed for over a mile. He was just insanely inspirational and believed in working out every day for 2 hours even at the age of 96.

You'll be missed Jack.

Comment

Pilates :up:
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i don't shop at walmart. their brokeass carts with squeaky wheels infuriate me and poor people disgust me.

cutting down on bread will definitely be a challenge. a couple weeks ago i stopped eating so many bagels (i was at around 3 a day, nearly every day) and it was pretty tough at first, but i just replaced them with wheat bread. which is still probably a lot of bread, but at least it's not 300 calories each

i'm not too bad with regards to food. chickfila is the only fast food i eat and i can easily cut that out and i don't drink any sodas. exercise will definitely be my biggest thing

how important are "running shoes"? i have a pair of adidas sneakers i got at Costco 2 or 3 years ago for $30 that i wear when i go out. they feel fine but i read somewhere you can get injured if you don't wear the right shoes
                        If you don't want to risk injury (since you are running quite a bit), you should probably find shoes with good cushioning, elasticity, and lightweight. Also make sure your toes aren't cramped or you will get callouses. AdiZero are adidas' line of running shoes. Depending on your running form, you should get shoes that help provide support for it. If you ask a sales rep at a running shoe store they should be able to help you with that otherwise they aren't doing their job. I usually go with Asics. I'm using GT2150's, which are great for overpronators such as myself. Other good brands would be New Balance, Saucony, and some Nike's. You're probably looking to spend at least $60-$70 if you can find a deal. $30 shoes don't cut it imo.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

So ... If you don't shop at Wal-Mart -- what were you doing there? :fear:
                          Fuck it.

Comment

sociological experiment

gonna go here this week. hopefully i wont get too ripped off on some shoes

Comment

sociological experiment

Meh, I was hoping for a more creative excuse.....
                              Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                              X