Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus doing salvia (welcum jerome and gran)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    exactly my point. you care about some stupid whore taking a bong rip (something just about every 18-25 year old American does at some point) just because she's sorta pretty and some corporation told you she was going to be famous.

    fucking faggot.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
      there are always 20 reporters following me
      must be rough... I mean drugs make people paranoid enough, let alone when someone really is hiding outside their window with a camera.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
        exactly my point. you care about some stupid whore taking a bong rip (something just about every 18-25 year old American does at some point) just because she's sorta pretty and some corporation told you she was going to be famous.

        fucking faggot.
        sarcasm aside, are you honestly offended?

        I have Hannah Montana obsessed younger siblings so maybe this a bit more funnier for me seeing their idol take bong rips (weak ass bong rips might i add).

        FAGGOT!!!! ^_____^
        big sean> L!O!L!
        Cres> ?
        Cres> its mine now.
        destruct <> WATER U DEWIN
        paradise> Dewin? Ill take that. using that now
        destruct <> u welcum
        thix> Lol this shit is ban hannah's.
        cripple> ?
        paradise> ?
        Cres> You can keep that one.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          sarcasm aside, are you honestly offended?

          I have Hannah Montana obsessed younger siblings so maybe this a bit more funnier for me seeing their idol take bong rips (weak ass bong rips might i add).

          FAGGOT!!!! ^_____^
          will it still be funny when your siblings are crack addict whores because miley said it's cool?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            will it still be funny when your siblings are crack addict whores because miley said it's cool?
            ahahahahaha yes
            The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
            Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


            Originally posted by Leland
            lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


            420 420 420
            sigpic
            123

            Comment


            • #21
              you ok jerome? You seem different.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                From the bits I have seen from Miley Cyrus, she seems annoying as a fuck.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

                Comment


                • #23
                  They're making this seem like Salvia is bad or something.. wtf?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
                    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


                    Originally posted by Leland
                    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


                    420 420 420
                    sigpic
                    123

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Ha, I just hold it in for a long time and just let my mind go. I'd never do it outside like that though. That's just irresponsible. And pipe or bong is the only way to do that shit man. I was like "he's not gonna get anything from rolling it in a blunt" .. well I guess I was wrong. But I heard it just doesn't work that way. I've always used my trusty pipe, while laying on my bed.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        That's what salvia was like for me. One minute: "I don't feel shit." 2 seconds and one puff later: "I JUST STEPPED THROUGH THE EARTH. OMG IM FALLING THROUGH THE CORE."

                        4 minutes later: "Damn that was a 15 hour trip, right?"
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          lets do some broz
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            i had some good times with salvia few summers back, it's all about pieces tho

                            fuk lets not turn this into the drug thread, let's discuss the corporate animal that is Disney.
                            big sean> L!O!L!
                            Cres> ?
                            Cres> its mine now.
                            destruct <> WATER U DEWIN
                            paradise> Dewin? Ill take that. using that now
                            destruct <> u welcum
                            thix> Lol this shit is ban hannah's.
                            cripple> ?
                            paradise> ?
                            Cres> You can keep that one.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              first time i did sally everyone became a marionette and the strings were glowing neon green

                              dance you silly puppets

                              dance
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                First off, as far as i know VA, there's only one of me.

                                Secondly, it's not illegal. All it does it shows how annoying her voice is and making sure everyone knows she has a boyfriend.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X