Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus doing salvia (welcum jerome and gran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly my point. you care about some stupid whore taking a bong rip (something just about every 18-25 year old American does at some point) just because she's sorta pretty and some corporation told you she was going to be famous.

fucking faggot.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
      there are always 20 reporters following me
      must be rough... I mean drugs make people paranoid enough, let alone when someone really is hiding outside their window with a camera.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
        exactly my point. you care about some stupid whore taking a bong rip (something just about every 18-25 year old American does at some point) just because she's sorta pretty and some corporation told you she was going to be famous.

fucking faggot.
        sarcasm aside, are you honestly offended?

I have Hannah Montana obsessed younger siblings so maybe this a bit more funnier for me seeing their idol take bong rips (weak ass bong rips might i add).

FAGGOT!!!! ^_____^
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          sarcasm aside, are you honestly offended?

I have Hannah Montana obsessed younger siblings so maybe this a bit more funnier for me seeing their idol take bong rips (weak ass bong rips might i add).

FAGGOT!!!! ^_____^
          will it still be funny when your siblings are crack addict whores because miley said it's cool?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            will it still be funny when your siblings are crack addict whores because miley said it's cool?
            ahahahahaha yes
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

you ok jerome? You seem different.
              sigpic

Comment

From the bits I have seen from Miley Cyrus, she seems annoying as a fuck.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

They're making this seem like Salvia is bad or something.. wtf?

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Ha, I just hold it in for a long time and just let my mind go. I'd never do it outside like that though. That's just irresponsible. And pipe or bong is the only way to do that shit man. I was like "he's not gonna get anything from rolling it in a blunt" .. well I guess I was wrong. But I heard it just doesn't work that way. I've always used my trusty pipe, while laying on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        That's what salvia was like for me. One minute: "I don't feel shit." 2 seconds and one puff later: "I JUST STEPPED THROUGH THE EARTH. OMG IM FALLING THROUGH THE CORE."

4 minutes later: "Damn that was a 15 hour trip, right?"
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

lets do some broz
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i had some good times with salvia few summers back, it's all about pieces tho

fuk lets not turn this into the drug thread, let's discuss the corporate animal that is Disney.
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

first time i did sally everyone became a marionette and the strings were glowing neon green

dance you silly puppets

dance
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

First off, as far as i know VA, there's only one of me.

Secondly, it's not illegal. All it does it shows how annoying her voice is and making sure everyone knows she has a boyfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X