• Show
Clear All

• Happy Vag Day

Fuck all you cunts
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

yeah

fuckin cunts
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

wil u b valntine/
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

see you next tuesday.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I need to learn when not to talk. Was in the pub tonight and in the ad break before the football they were advertising caffeine shampoo. Someone said "obviously they're trying to Market that to men. Whatever next, caffeine condoms?". Someone else said "so you would stay harder for longer?" so I said "yeah instead of waking up a little bit you get a MASSIVE ERECTION". Deadly silence. Someone tell me that was a little bit funny?
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

because it was kind of a blunt rehash of what the dude before you said, but not blunt in a 'i'm saying this bluntly to be blunt,' but in a 'i'm trying to be funny' kind of way.

Comment

I think I agree but at the same time I don't understand what you're saying
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                Was in the pub tonight and in the ad break before the football they were advertising caffeine shampoo. Someone said "obviously they're trying to Market that to men. Whatever next, caffeine condoms?". Someone else said "so you would stay harder for longer?" so I said "yeah instead of waking up a little bit you get a MASSIVE ERECTION". Deadly silence.
                Why are you trying to put cocks in my mind?

Someone tell me that was a little bit funny?
                No.

I need to learn when not to talk.
                Yes.

Comment

my gf refuses to be a consumerist lemming and would be mad if I recognized valentines day in any way.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whipped

Comment

Working...
                    X