Scientists Discover Alien Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tl;dr
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
      Wouldn't you like to believe aliens are among us? I'm not saying I'm as full-fledged of a supporter as t0ne is, but it's definitely interesting to keep in my mind. Things like ET or space-related/physics/mystical happenings have always caught my interest (except for ghosts / talking to the dead / psychic reading etc ... thats just retarded). If not only to just toy with different possibilities in my head, but to also satisfy my curiosity.
      Of course, when I was young (the 1960s) UFO movies were hot stuff. Then I grew up and learned about the relationship between space and time.

Do I currently believe that there is other life in the universe (or multi-verse)? Yes, I do. In fact, I think it's old news. My opinion is that there is life on some of the moons in our solar system. But it will take many thousands of years for humans on this rock to be able verify intelligent life in other places. The distances and time we are talking about here is almost unfathomable. And short of humans figuring out how to navigate black/white holes or other undiscovered ways to be in two places at the same time, traveling to meet other intelligent life within the life span of a human simply isn’t possible. Even at light speed the distances and times simply do not add up for life forms making contact.

So is it fun to think about? I guess. Should we join Tone, drink Kool-Aid, and get ready? Not me, I’d rather think that I understand the realities of time and space. My recommendation? Spend time reading science instead of science fiction. Learn how science works instead of assuming conspiracies. Understand human nature instead of ignoring it.
      eph

Comment

Ive done my research on the theoretical and realistic side of these topics like you have. I just think I have more of an active imagination than you'd think i do. i enjoy science fiction a lot, its my favorite genre besides psychological thrillers. Since we are sharing theories here, ill give mine: I believe thatthere are many places in the universe with intelligent life. I also theorize that there are some places that contain special elements, minerals and metals that we do not. These could have many different properties which we would have never thought possible (being able to control antimatter, special gravitational properties, different magnetisms, etc. which could be used on ufo ships to travel (antimatter to prevent being destroyed by propulsion, magnetism and gravity control, etc.))

its all unbelievable sure, but its always great to keep an active imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
          Of course, when I was young (the 1960s) UFO movies were hot stuff.
          get a loada this fossil

did you happen to befriend my fave dino when you were growing up, mr. stegosaurus?

-Paradise

p.s. exalt that has to be the longest forum post ive seen this year.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              T0ne, quite simply, I think you are a paranoid skitzo.
              No, t0ne already rolecalled vigilante.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                p.s. exalt that has to be the longest forum post ive seen this year.
                I don't really expect anyone else to read it. I know t0ne will, and that's all that matters. I had a lot of time on my hands, which I'm not proud of.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                  What's cool is, if there are REAL ORGANISMS from a meteorite that travelled.. HOW FAR!? .. it's obviously been a LOOOOONG time since these have been around, and have likely evolved. Now the question remains, have they evolved into something intelligent?
                  It came from earth, we are the evolved organisms. There is no other life in the universe.. sorry.

Comment

sorry mr. tennessee, but you're probably wrong
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X