• Show
Clear All

http://crisisboom.com/2011/02/26/wik...mo-conspiracy/
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post

what now faggot?

o/
      What is developing nation Ireland doing @ #5? (http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...ionalise-banks)

HDI is one of the least meaningful indexes created to rank countries, only second to Galle's even more carefully selected statistics...

Comment

Haha easiest troll ever.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Finland wins!
          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            Yes, already knew about this news months ago

Im an expert in many but not all supplements if you have any questions
            Do you have any knowledge of Iodine and Chia seeds for example. I recently read a rather eye opening thread about that we need to consume more iodine and that it is extremely essential for our health.
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I'm all for Finland leaving the EU..
              Displaced> I get pussy every day
              Displaced> I'm rich
              Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
              Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
              Thors> prolly
              Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                You also rank first in number of inmates, 738 for every 100.000 people. Second on this list is Russia with 611 per 100.000!

Yeah....
                We are also one of the largest countries in the entire world. We have 300+ million people living in the United States, of which almost no country in Europe even comes close to that, even if you combine them all into a single country.

Actually, of the few countries that are even close to as big as the United States, only a couple (India, China) have more people. Australia is huge, yet there are only 30 million people living there. That doesn't even make a DENT in our population.

Finland is #1 you say? How many people LIVE in Finland? How many people live in Britain? How many live in Sweden? None of those countries are even close to the United States. MAYBE your little countries could make a single one of our states, but that is it.

As far as education is concerned with that, when you have 300+ million people, the educational aspect of it decreases. There are always going to be uneducated people, as well as there will be very smart intelligent ones. With our population being so huge, and also being so varied based on where people decide to study and get their educations, it is clearly going to be different than a country with MAYBE a million people living in a very small area, with very small choices of where they get their educations.

Also, countries that rank higher than us and are as populated as us, such as China, are based on very strict educational systems that are uniformed. The United States is very un-uniformed based on where and what you choose to study. We are by far the most creative country in the world, based on education.

I'll give you an easy example: I was an electronics technician in the military. When I got out, I went to Purdue University (top 10 engineering school) for electrical engineering. I since have left, since while they were teaching theory and garbage like that, I had already worked on multi-billion dollar equipment already. I got bored to death. Anyway, part of learning electrical engineering HERE is that you also learn how to CREATE new technology, and you learn how to draw new blueprints for them.

What is the difference in that between the US and China? The Chinese people CANNOT create new blueprints. They are the best in the world at creating the integrated chips from the blueprints WE make, but they are unable to create those blueprints themselves.

There's a reason that the top engineering companies in China all send their best engineers to school HERE, rather than in China. They don't learn how to be creative in the Chinese educational system, whereas we DO here.

If you are going to point out a list like that, perhaps you should learn statistics. Apparently, you aren't smart enough to realize that a much bigger population means a lower rating in education.

It isn't so difficult to notice the trend in those countries of which country is a small little shithole dot on the map, compared to the countries that have huge populations/landmasses/super-power status.

Your jealousy and hatred for the United States only shows your ignorance.

EDIT: I should have read the previous responses before I just responded after reading Gallelleo's. Kthx hit it on the head with one sentence. My bad.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  Haha easiest troll ever.
                  The real troll is that the EU is taking away all of your civil liberties, one by one, and you are too stupid to notice it.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl View Post
                    OK Tone, what is the best brand?
                    That depends,

Obsessed with Quality best brand is: Doctors Best, with the orange and white bottles. For instance if someone was getting something like resveratrol or MSM where the best nutracuetical manufacturer would be nice to have, doctors best always uses the best

Amount of Things, Best Brand is: Source Naturals, there is like nothing that source naturals doesnt have, including rare supplements no one else makes, for instance a bottle of Bioperine-Only tabs

Single Minerals for people who have a deficiency and need a pill that has only one single specific mineral, such as Copper alone or Iron Alone, best brand is: Twin Labs for instance a person with Anemia would want to get Twin Labls Iron Fumarate

For high Quantity and Cheap price, yet still good, best brand is: NSI for example i get NSI brand vitamin C powder which i mix with banking soda to create sodium ascorbate

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      Do you have any knowledge of Iodine and Chia seeds for example. I recently read a rather eye opening thread about that we need to consume more iodine and that it is extremely essential for our health.
                      Yes i posted a thread on this months ago, we all have Halide Imbalance Syndrome meaning we have too buch Bromide and Fluoride and need to take more Iodide and Chloride to Displace these harmful Halogens with the Good Halogens. See my thread about it. and look at this link:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_100767875/

Iodine causes 15-fold increase in elimination of Bromide and Fluoride in Urine

Comment

hahaha vati kthx and tagmor

o/

Comment

Rofl :thumbsup:

For high Quantity and Cheap price, yet still good, best brand is: NSI for example i get NSI brand vitamin C powder which i mix with banking soda to create sodium ascorbate
                          Banking soda sounds like a conspiracy to me...

Seriously, though, why would anyone buy vitamin C supplements? It's readily available and cheap in numerous foods and drinks.

Also, why would you mix ascorbic acid with sodium bicarbonate?

predicted response: "you are an idiot and i will not be posting here any longer"
                          Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Or you just make a batch of cookies and drink a glass of orange juice, seriously you are fucking retarded.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

when you got people riasing hands to declare that you are a douche bag you have failed at trolling. oh wait exalt why.

Comment

http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...l-supplements/

Interactive Map (with links to related studies!)

I don't know if this relates to anything, I just like breaking tables and posting pictures.
                                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                                X