No announcement yet.

holla @ u later, i'm quitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beer and wine makes me want to throw up after 2 but i can drink at least 5 vodka cranberries and be fine. until i calculate how much i spent then i just get belligerent

yesterday at the bar a girl said she really likes the paintings around and i told her i could do better
    so now i have to buy some paints
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Depending on where the tickets were issued you can fight them to at least keep the points on your license. Unless you have had many tickets before.

Are you a menace to society?
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

You don't have to start liking beer, you need to find better bars/clubs.

One I go to has specials for $3 mixed drink PITCHERS at least 2x a week :greedy:
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post

One I go to has specials for $3 mixed drink PITCHERS at least 2x a week :greedy:
          that place has gotta be filled with sloppy

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

milk?
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

i only visit classy establishments.

Originally posted by Bioture
              Depending on where the tickets were issued you can fight them to at least keep the points on your license. Unless you have had many tickets before.

Are you a menace to society?
              i got 2 when i was 19 and 20 but i'm sure they're off my record by now. yeah i basically don't care about paying the fee, but i definitely wanna get the points off. i don't think the 9mph over is going to give me any points (but have to confirm.. i know thats the case in GA but not sure about SC) so i dont think i'm gonna fight it, but the 13mph one needs to go.

apparently that town is a huge speed trap. fucking small towns, i tell you what
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                this guy (the_paul?) was all "look at the funny ass faces they're making"
                really
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                X