Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

many rapes will ensue
        Gun remembers.

Comment

I'm tempted to order a bottle just to say I have one.
          Fuck it.

Comment

Invent drink.
            See if people buy it.
            If it does continue to sell it.

Believe me if this sells in England it's going to be sold over here :P

And for what it's worth vaped Brewdog is a Scottish company, not an English one.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
              Really???

I don't know what to say.
              I should have thought of this idea.

I still have a great recipe for Weed Beer me and some friends made with one of those do-it-yourself beer brew kits. It tasted great too, and it got you high!

I think it just might work in a place like Cali! I'm sure someone already invented it though.

If only I was smart/dumb enough to invent the Snuggie (whatever it's called, the blanket with arms), I'd be a billionaire!!!! FUCK! I'm pretty sure that invention crossed my mind when I was in like 2nd grade, but I always thought it was the stupidest fucking idea in the world, and nobody would be dumb enough to spend good money on a blanket with arms. I was wrong.

I'll never underestimate the stupidity of mankind again. Any retarded and almost useless invention can make you a millionaire these days. I'm pretty positive the average IQ of men/women has DROPPED over the last few decades. There is no other reason for us to have become to idiotic that people will spend money on the snuggie, the electric toothbrush, bottled water (by law, all restaurants have to filter their tap water anyway, so why does everyone order bottled water still? Because people are idiots), or those "diet pills" that don't work.

One of these days, I'll be a millionaire, because I'll invent something retarded like a blanket with arms AND feet (a backward robe anyone?). When I become a billionaire after inventing aforementioned retarded whatever, I will not only buy subspace/continuum/trenchwars (and make it better, P_L you can keep your job, ARA you can not), but I will recreate it in updated 3d graphics (while still being low requirements for PCs dated after 1992). I'll also hire PROFESSIONAL coders, so that the amateurs we have now won't screw up matchbots before TWL anymore, although they will be free to be hired on if they show ability, as a gift from me to you! I'll do this as my first act as your future president. Oh yeah, and I'll hire an actual manager to head up staff, so that they won't hire anymore idiots like trancetunes or something. Staff will still be able to be volunteer, but those who spend their entire lives on here to host (you know who you are) will even have an opportunity to make commission based on their performances, because I'd be a billionaire and I'll spread my wealth baby.

Hey, I'll also do all this even if do something far simpler, like winning the lottery. I'd take a cool million out of my 30 mil, invest the rest and live off interest, and use that million to recreate subspace/continuum into being a game that new people will WANT to play, while making sure all you crusty old vets with no lives will still be good or decent or however good you think you are (even though you aren't.. hi eelam ) at the game.

Here's hoping I win the lottery or invent a new snuggie blanket type invention and become so rich I wipe my ass with Benjamins.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation View Post
                And for what it's worth vaped Brewdog is a Scottish company, not an English one.

True true ... I should have just said "UK" like the article did but it was early.
                Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                X