No announcement yet.

Important Websites to Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe tone is actually a psyops disinfo bot that hides a real link in with a bunch of fake links so people discredit the actual real link

how can we ever be sure
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
      maybe tone is actually a psyops disinfo bot that hides a real link in with a bunch of fake links so people discredit the actual real link

how can we ever be sure
      lynch mob?

Comment

i dont mind the guy at all

i sometimes even click on his links....usually end up xing out in 3 seconds but still
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I actually find it to be an interesting question, how do we distinguish between those who are actually spreading the message and those who are puppets of the machine trying to throw us off course?
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

tone is a psyops disinfobot that gives disinformation about other psyops disinfobots which are secretly undercover aliens working for the fbi
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

The Truth is coming out

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                sputter
                Zeebu is still using my christmatar! How adorable.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

you arent paying attention - watch the first of the 4 above videos to see this being discussed in the House of Lords UK Parliament after short intro.

Comment

i am?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post

how can we ever be sure
                      Oh, c'mon, you know he's not a bot because I'm Tone.
                      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Working...
                      X