X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tax returns

yeah son

gonna use it to pay my credit card bill, what now
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

i'm gonna use mine to restock on discs i tossed into the river last year. hmmm...actually, off to make a new thread.

Comment

gonna use it to ??? profit.

actually i just applied for my first credit card.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

lmfao i got 5300 and my wife got 11,900 claiming both kids plus im getting my settlement sometime within the next 7 days buying an 05 gsxr 1000 with 4000 of it haha

Comment

yay i get to pay off last year's tax dues.

Comment

I'm traveling to somewhere fun like Egypt where I can maybe get killed
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
              I'm traveling to somewhere fun like Egypt where I can maybe get killed
              paid for by 40 yr old asian man?
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

new shoes and a haircut
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i'm not gonna get enough to do much of anything with

probably just stick it all in the bank and keep saving for the ring i'll never be able to afford

maybe i can just get my g/f to watch blood diamond a few dozen times and then she won't want a ring

sigh
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Look into moissanite; just as pretty and nowhere near the cost
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

one good thing about being an artfag is that i can design my own ring and use a non-precious stone and its still baller as fuck. I'm looking into using a red hardwood as a band and an uncut (polished) green agate or petoski stone. Still working out the specifics as to whether or not a hardwood band will hold up over time without warping, but the sketches look pretty nice.

Comment

how much would you charge for a custom piece, shipped to the greater philly area?

edit: i realize materials (what type of band, what type of stone) are a big factor, but just a ballpark would be nice
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

fuck.
                            my.
                            life.

i ended up owing this year. stupid fucking employer had me on a 1099 for the first three months (even though i wasn't in any way, shape or form an independent contractor) so i didn't have enough withheld. i'm pretty damn sure what they did is illegal. you can't put someone on "probationary status" and label them an independent contractor if they are acting in every possible way as an employee. i went along with it though (needed the job) so i'm probably screwed. sons of bitches...
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Yeah contracting work really hit my tax returns this year, so I feel you dude. At first I was like, yeah, a couple grand back, but then I looked at the 1099 forms. Then it went down to a couple hundred bucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X