I'm with Bell's palsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with Bell's palsy

Thats not a joke thread. but i dont care if you wanna mock me or something.

Just posted here cause i'm very sad.

I had a facial paralysis from sunday/monday and woke up with all right side of my face affected at the right side.

Consulted 3 doctors already, im taking prednisona + some shit for brain

I know lots of you got different experiences and some work irl, dont know if there's some doctor here or someone that can share an experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell%27s_palsy

Anyone knows something that can help ?
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

My sister got bell's palsy. The left side of her face was paralyzed. I don't think she took anything, it's usually temporary paralysis. She was fine after about a week or so as I remember. She's fine now and hasn't had any problems, and that was something like 8 or 9 years ago
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Best of luck to you my Brazilian friend! I'm certain your face will return to its former glory in short notice.
      TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
      WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
      CURL MAX: An entire ham
      SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
      DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
      WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
      BODYFAT:97%
      TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Fear not, the antidote is simple. Rub the leaves of an Oak tree or any regular growing tree in your area on the affected side of your face.

ahh rats!
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I tried hard not to laugh because paradise is the one that said it but fuck it that one was actually really good
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            My sister got bell's palsy. The left side of her face was paralyzed. I don't think she took anything, it's usually temporary paralysis. She was fine after about a week or so as I remember. She's fine now and hasn't had any problems, and that was something like 8 or 9 years ago
            Thanks for answering. How old was she.
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Even without any treatment, Bell's palsy tends to carry a good prognosis. In a 1982 study, when no treatment was available, of 1,011 patients, 85% showed first signs of recovery within 3 weeks after onset. For the other 15%, recovery occurred 3–6 months later. After a follow-up of at least 1 year or until restoration, complete recovery had occurred in more than two-thirds (71%) of all patients. Recovery was judged moderate in 12% and poor in only 4% of patients.[18] Another study found that incomplete palsies disappear entirely, nearly always in the course of one month. The patients who regain movement within the first two weeks nearly always remit entirely.
              seems kind of like a random event that won't have any long-term implications.... i hope you've been to a doctor?
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                seems kind of like a random event that won't have any long-term implications.... i hope you've been to a doctor?
                I've been to 2, 1 neurologist and 1 otorhinolaringologist. and gonna consult another neurologist friday.

From what i've read seems a Bell's palsy but i'm waiting the result of the exams i made to be sure its not a tumor or something more serious. I've also read that you need to cure the source of the paralysis or it might come back in future. This could be caused by a virus or a bacteria or lots of stuff.

They say its a idiopathic disease... I'm really worried with it and i hope movement comes back and everything else goes well...

I've regained 10% of movement at the right side i think from 2/3 days atm.

Comment

From the sound of it, everything will end up fine. And im hoping it all works out for you man

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                    I've been to 2, 1 neurologist and 1 otorhinolaringologist. and gonna consult another neurologist friday.
                    Good one, like they have those type of people in Brazil.
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                      sup megaman89 my super hot gymnast asian ex-gf lives in brazil now

urs for $75 (or a necklace of piranha skulls or a new canoe or whatever you guys use to barter/trade)
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                        Brazillian native medicine crew

Comment

How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by menomena View Post
                            How are you doing?
                            Hey 9 days with it im getting better. Got 20/30% of right side movement.

Still feel some pain in ear and nape.

I'll be better soon i hope!!!

Comment

my face is 95% better imo.

Hope it gets 100%.

I feel no pain anymore.

Nice...

Comment

Working...
                              X