RIP mike wallace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP mike wallace

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

WHERES WALLACE?
    WHERE THE BOY AT, STRING?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

The only Mike Wallace that matters now plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
        The only Mike Wallace that matters now plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers
        Im from Pittsburgh and the title of this thread scared the shit outta me

Comment

Originally posted by menomena View Post
          Im from Pittsburgh and the title of this thread scared the shit outta me
          ye was scarier than time ricko dedicated his LD mvp 2 his mom cuz it was euro mothers day
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            ye was scarier than time ricko dedicated his LD mvp 2 his mom cuz it was euro mothers day
            LOL ye fuck that guy

Comment

meh some 93 year old guy died, YO WHATS RLY NEWS THO? waste of thread plz close

Comment

Comment

Please watch this random vintage Mike Wallace clip:

Comment

Working...
                  X