Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shameless RSHL Team Offer (HZ League Hockey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless RSHL Team Offer (HZ League Hockey)

Hi folks,

I am Laggo The Clown aka The Boogieman, championship goaltender in hockey zone last season. Our next season is about to get underway and I have a bunch of spots open on my team, so I figure this would be a good opportunity to get some trench wars hockey players some real league experience if anybody was interested.

I've played HZ for at least a decade now and have made playoffs the last 4 years and am probably legit the second best goalie in the RSHL, which means I can keep a team of newer players competitive solely by allowing 1 goal per game or whatever.

If your interested, you can apply to the team here: (http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=917), reply to this thread, or contact me in-game under The Boogieman.

Anybody is welcome, we have spots at defense / midfield / offense available.

im a beast lev defense

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      im a beast lev defense
      No i am

Comment

If you aren't aware, you can apply to the team by registering in Hockey Zone using the ?signup [passwordhere] command on the name you want to apply on. As in using the command ?signup mypassword on the alias myplayer would create

Username: myplayer
        Password: mypassword

Once you've done that, you can log into rshl.org using your Continuum name and the password you entered when you did ?signup

And on to the team link ( ttp://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=917 )

in HZ you get goalie points from playing net that can be used to skip the captain queue in our scrimmage rink, so I can use this to be able to invite you guys to come over and scrim together a lot for practice as well. Once your on the roster I'll send you the team chat and you'll know whenever I could get you a spot.

I encourage anybody who is interested, even if you're not sure whether you will stick around, to give it a try.

I think competitive HZ is very fun (we have slapshots, drop passes, replays, etc.) but RSHL is a very difficult league to break into if you know nobody in the community. Even if you only manage to play a couple of games this season, at least you would be a recognizable face and may be more inclined to play on your own in the future.

Comment

HZ should just come back to TW.

You are like champion and you still cant make a team...

Come back while you still got time
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

applied, lol cant believe i remembered my HZ site pw from years ago

Comment

Was it money?
              (Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                HZ should just come back to TW.

You are like champion and you still cant make a team...

Come back while you still got time
                Can't make a team?

You don't play HZ so this is pretty funny, considering out of the 11 current teams, 7 of them had pending offers with me when I decided to start the team this year. Including 3 of the likely top 4 teams (which you wouldn't be able to tell either).

I could stack a team and win another championship if I wanted, but I've done that now and so I think it's better for the zone if I encourage some new players to get some experience.

I've had a 90% playoff save percentage the last two years, if you want some context.

Comment

HZ doesn't ban my dongledink username and that's why it's the greatest zone
                  Last edited by Zeebu; 04-09-2012, 03:07 PM. Reason: dongz
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Laggo The Clown View Post
                    Can't make a team?

You don't play HZ so this is pretty funny, considering out of the 11 current teams, 7 of them had pending offers with me when I decided to start the team this year. Including 3 of the likely top 4 teams (which you wouldn't be able to tell either).

I could stack a team and win another championship if I wanted, but I've done that now and so I think it's better for the zone if I encourage some new players to get some experience.

I've had a 90% playoff save percentage the last two years, if you want some context.
                    Cant see your point.

You said you could join teams... but you still cant make one with people from your own zone.
                    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

All I'm saying is that there is a difference between "not being able to recruit from your own zone" and "wanting to recruit ppl from another zone to give them zone experience"

I just think there are at least a few people in TW who would be prty satisfied with HZ league play. If even one person joins the team and has a gud time in HZ then this thread was worth it, no?

Comment

Working...
                      X