No announcement yet.

can you swim ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned to swim early enough that its on the brink of my first memories. We took classes at the YMCA with parents in the water with us. Aquatic sports were kind of a big deal with my family, so I learned how to operate and drive a speedboat and jetski before I could drive a car, and was skiing/tubing etc at an early age. Actually, I learned to ski TOO early because my feet weren't be enough for the skis; once I hit choppy water one of them came off my foot and slammed into my face, knocking out most of my front baby teeth.

Also, did anybody hear about the girl in indiana who walked off a pier because she was texting? Good thing she could swim.

Comment

I gru up in da hud so i cant swim. cres tawt me how 2 type doh.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
        I learned to swim early enough that its on the brink of my first memories. We took classes at the YMCA with parents in the water with us. Aquatic sports were kind of a big deal with my family, so I learned how to operate and drive a speedboat and jetski before I could drive a car, and was skiing/tubing etc at an early age. Actually, I learned to ski TOO early because my feet weren't be enough for the skis; once I hit choppy water one of them came off my foot and slammed into my face, knocking out most of my front baby teeth.

Also, did anybody hear about the girl in indiana who walked off a pier because she was texting? Good thing she could swim.
        no i didn't read about that

but apparently your aquatic skills are useless against large waterfowls
        if your in the water and can swims it doesn't matter if they dont like your face they will kill you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17736292

too many ppl dying needlessly !
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X