ukrainians don't know how to eat food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukrainians don't know how to eat food

i just spent the better part of the evening eating pickled eggs, plain bread, cloves of garlic, garlic sausage, pickled herring, pickles, and doritos.

besides the garlic sausage you fuckin ukies are stupid
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    i just spent the better part of the evening eating pickled eggs, plain bread, cloves of garlic, garlic sausage, pickled herring, pickles, and doritos.

besides the garlic sausage you fuckin ukies are stupid
    You sound the same as that food: bitter.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

pickled eggs, plain bread, cloves of garlic, garlic sausage, pickled herring, pickles, and doritos.
      one of these things is not like the others :clown:

shoulda made a doritos and sausage sammich
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

pickled pickles in pickle sauce with a touch of pickle garnish

Comment

was the garlic pickled?
          Fuck it.

Comment

i like pickles and pickled herring, pickled baby onions are awesome going to buy a jar when i remember !!
            but never ate much pickled stuff together O_o
            think that would give me belly ache
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

I've never had that much pickled stuff at once either unless it's all in a bloody mary. I prefer a pickle wedge, pickled garlic, pickled baby asparagas and some peperoncini in mine. mmmmmm.... i want one now....
              Fuck it.

Comment

but their rice pilaf makes up for all that nasty stuff
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

hey i remember dads revenge
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Ukrainian cuisine has significant diversity and historical traditions. Common foods used include meat, vegetables, mushrooms, fruits, berries, and herbs. In Ukraine, bread is a staple food, there are many different types of bread, and Ukraine is sometimes referred to as the "breadbasket of Europe." Pickled vegetables are utilized, particularly when fresh vegetables aren't in season.

Comment

hey i remember dads revenge
                      this thread piques my interest because i have recently started chilling with this dude who is my age named Boris, who has dual citizenship here as a ukranian citizen. i like him alot because he's real down to earth, really chill, but then when he gets to drinkin he gets rowdy. his apartment is beautifully minimalistic and almost spartan, if it wasnt so cozy.

on an unrelated note this is my best friend deciding that stairs weren't how he was gonna leave Boris' apartment:

anyways i have noticed that yes his culinary habits are also very spartan and minimalistic. but he is also down for eating weird shit that louisiana people eat, like fuckin pigs feet and shit. fuckin ukranians.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                      X