Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public apologize

Hey guys.

I know it's been a fun ride so far, but sometimes it just all goes wrong. Personal life, cultural differences and such. What I'm trying to say is...sorry for all the trolling the past 3 years...I think I came to a conclusion that it doesn't lead anywhere. So to end this in a peaceful and kind manner, am gonna say this: LF and all you haters out there, I'M SORRY FOR TROLLING/SHITTALKING/OTHERWISE OFFENDING YOU. WON'T DO IT EVER AGAIN.
    Have a nice day and hope to see you guys in a nice and friendly pub game/base/hosted event/dd.

Kind regards,

wii
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

cunt
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PeaceLoveHarmony.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	1281997

Comment

surprising but very welcome post

Comment

tl;dr
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

ill believe it when i see consistent demonstrated actions in the future
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

if i'm right and you are from Croatia i really hope your country's international footballers loose vs Rep. Ireland later today but you probably wont because Croatia got better players :S But Denmark beat Holland ! so here's to hope and footballs
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Hey Pressure. I'm not from Croatia, I'm from Slovenia. But I will definitely cheer for Ireland to win today. And Denmark played really mature imo, so gg on a job well done.
                Cheese, you can still pick on me, but I won't pick on you anymore, sorry bro. Am past that now, all I want now is to have fun playing this game with my people.
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Ah Slovenia - well i was close :P next door neighbours !

But yeah i want my next door neighbours to loose too (England) mind you i'd want Scotland and Wales to win if they were there lol but i guess their media have more realistic expectations.

anyhow it kicks off soon ARBOAGBOIWFB
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

LOL STOP

Comment

Well Croatia beat Ireland today 3-1, so no luck there. Hope they lose to Spain and Italy tho. And money: suh suh g, love u my pimp friend. <3 :P
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Comment

yes croatia ez'ed ireland ><

wait wtf those letters look like a girl slaping her butt

am i in the matrix ?
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Who hacked wii's account? lol j/k

and money... that's awesome ... I suppose it's technically NSFW, but there is also technically no naked booty either. $$$

It really is funny what nerds come up sometimes with when they still haven't actually seen a vagina in person yet.
                            Fuck it.

Comment

haha

Comment

Working...
                              X