Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested In Helping Make A New SubSpace Tutorial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mossad View Post
    A+
    MOSSAD! HOW ARE YOU? I WILL POST A THREAD ABOUT MY RECOVERY AND YOU AND I MUST CHAT WITHIN IT! I miss you sooooooo much. <3

How's Leland?

Comment

HOLY SHIT RUSTY JUS HAD FATAL ORGIZM
      TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
      TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
      TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

I'm interested in writing. I've already written my own little tutorial script.

I remember seeing somewhere on here that someone suggested that we focus on teaching the spider at first, since it's the most simple ship to pilot, and I agree with that. There's just too many advanced things about all the ships that we take for granted because we have been playing for years, and have gotten so used to them that they are second-nature.

I also think that a tutorial arena that allows new players to furball in a smallish dueling arena would be useful, to help teach newbs how to pilot and fight without the pressures of base. Remember that getting used to the movement and physics of this game is harder than we think.

My tutorial runs about 4-5 minutes spoken and covers ENERGY, WEAPONS, MOVEMENT, and AFTERBURNERS as used on the spider, all the things necessary to get a new player flying and fighting at a basic level.

Comment

Originally posted by Hack <ZH> View Post
          Interesting. Pm me when you see me online.
          Good luck
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
          X