• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to properly beat your girlfriend or wife

this is a good article i believe

How to beat your girlfriend or wife.

http://mattforney.com/beat-girlfriend-wife-get-away/

Feel free to disagree with the premise of this article, it is merely one form of advice in dealing with women. You can take it or leave it. I believe its a good article & that feminism is disinformation. That is my belief. Keep an open mind before you react so resistant to this article. There's a difference between abuse and discipline-punishment.

Originally posted by Tone View Post
    this is a good article i believe

How to beat your girlfriend or wife.

http://mattforney.com/beat-girlfriend-wife-get-away/

Feel free to disagree with the premise of this article, it is merely one form of advice in dealing with women. You can take it or leave it. I believe its a good article & that feminism is disinformation. That is my belief. Keep an open mind before you react so resistant to this article. There's a difference between abuse and discipline-punishment.
    "girlfriend or wife" sounds like you're just being t0ne
    "wife or girlfriend" would have made you sound like Magic Johnson
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

WHy was I redirected out of general discussion when i logged in to post this? This isnt general discussion.

Comment

WHy was I redirected out of general discussion when i logged in to post this? This isnt general discussion.
        see inside the center of the moon there's a race of humanoids that try to fuck with us and one of the ways they do this. other than actually running the tw game, is by putting you in the wrong section of the tw forum
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

in b4 chris brown
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

moved to general discussion
            5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
            1:Cig <er>> ROFL
            1:fiS> LOL
            1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

The reasoning used in the article results an insufficent case for spanking.

Comment

Fem. = Female

Comment

Fem. = Female
                  OMG NO WAY
                  nah> donald j trump

Comment

Ok. Perhaps it is not a good idea for all women to be spanked. But they are missing on on a chance to take advantage of Dom-Sub Roleplay/Lifestyle spanking therapy being cleansing and good for their psyche.

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Tone <3
                        The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

reported
                          Leland

Comment

Working...