No announcement yet.

CHOO CHOO! HOP ABOARD THE TRUMP TRAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHOO CHOO! HOP ABOARD THE TRUMP TRAIN!

Reach out and grab America by the pussy!!

Mission accomplished.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trump-quote-republicans-are-dumb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	1282214
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
      Mission accomplished.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1545[/ATTACH]
      +279
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

??

There is only one train and that is DW TRAIN.

Next thing that comes even close to being train is voth train. There is no such thing as a trump train. Sorry.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

It's funny because if the Democrats put forward literally anyone but Hilary, Trump would'a lost. xD
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Goodbye Obamacare, goodbye obamaphone, goodbye executive orders and high taxes, goodbye political correctness, goodbye black lives matter and all the cop hating thug orginizations, goodbye everything Obama ever stood for cause America just took a steaming dump on obamas legacy.

Goodbye whoopi Goldberg, Raven Simon, Samuel L Jackson, John Stewart, Al Sharpton, Kanye West, and all the other celebrities who claimed they were leaving when trump wins. Better dress warm fuckers. Canada ain't no bitch this time of year.

To the free loaders, government assistance will be changing soon so you may not want to procrastinate on finding that job everyone's been telling you to get.

To the clintons....... RUN! cause we are coming for you. Your crime spree for millions is over. Your done. No more corrupt deals. No more buddy buddy with Isis supporting countries.

We are Americans! And we just grabbed our countries pussy and she liked it!!!
            Attacks> Steph with that Goth anger from when she was 16 ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Inmate View Post
              Goodbye Obamacare, goodbye obamaphone, goodbye executive orders and high taxes, goodbye political correctness, goodbye black lives matter and all the cop hating thug orginizations, goodbye everything Obama ever stood for cause America just took a steaming dump on obamas legacy.

Goodbye whoopi Goldberg, Raven Simon, Samuel L Jackson, John Stewart, Al Sharpton, Kanye West, and all the other celebrities who claimed they were leaving when trump wins. Better dress warm fuckers. Canada ain't no bitch this time of year.

To the free loaders, government assistance will be changing soon so you may not want to procrastinate on finding that job everyone's been telling you to get.

To the clintons....... RUN! cause we are coming for you. Your crime spree for millions is over. Your done. No more corrupt deals. No more buddy buddy with Isis supporting countries.

We are Americans! And we just grabbed our countries pussy and she liked it!!!
              would you grab your daughters pussy if she liked it? would you say that you'd only do it if she wasn't your daughter?
              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl
                Mission accomplished.
                Just FYI, that image macro's an invented quote: http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/ It doesn't mean I haven't heard educated people reference it as if it's a real thing, though.

Originally posted by inmate
                goodbye executive orders and high taxes
                goodbye black lives matter
                To the clintons....... RUN! cause we are coming for you

I'm betting we'll still see a lot of executive orders from Trump. He does intend to drastically lower taxes but hasn't shown how he'll pay for that, so it probably won't happen. Nobody in their right mind actually believes he'll build a wall; it will cost too much to build, and far more (long-term) to maintain. (The fact that it will be almost completely ineffective can't be overlooked, nor can the fact that it may actually make it easier to smuggle in contraband via drones or the old fashioned drug catapult.) He's not going to prevent Muslims from entering the country. And he certainly won't imprison or even investigate Clinton. She and Bill were at his wedding. Bill, George W. Bush and Bush senior consider one another family. Bill and Trump and W are all part of that locker room club, all cut from the same cloth.

It's quaintly charming of you to believe that there was any real vitriol between the two candidates. In the end it's all a friendly competition, with a lot of flair to keep media viewers entertained, distracted, and watching advertisements. "No hard feelings!"

As for the fate of the Trump haters, if you think BLM is going to do anything but grow stronger as a result of this election, I'm not sure what planet you're living on. I was deeply troubled by the possibility of Clinton being elected, for a variety of reasons, but one big one was that it would give Trump and his followers victim status. Now it's just the other way around. We're likely to see yet more us vs. them mentality, more clashes in the streets, more finger-pointing...

The funny thing, they love to keep the finger jabbing from one camp to the other, right to left. When the only direction it ever needs to be pointed is... up!
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                  Just FYI, that image macro's an invented quote: http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/ It doesn't mean I haven't heard educated people reference it as if it's a real thing, though.

lol qan
                  do you think anything in this campagne was real
                  Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Wazzaaa can't even spell campaign, forwards using the grab your pussy thing like anyone fucking cares that he said that while Hillary was doing speech concerts with rappers like jay z and snoop dogg who always talk very highly about women, some random guy is posting fake quotes.

Gotta say, the liberals here are taking it much better than the liberal in real life. feelsgoodman.jpg.

MAGA bitches.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx
                      Gotta say, the liberals here are taking it much better than the liberal in real life. feelsgoodman.jpg. MAGA bitches.
                      Been meaning to come back to this thread. One reason I'm taking it well, regardless of whether I'd consider myself a liberal or otherwise -- can't honestly say anymore, other than that I'm quite libertarian, and not in the sense of the American or Australian parties whose more extreme supporter think that even privatizing the judicial system is a smart move, but rather in the sense of believing that liberty is an inalienable right that must sometimes come ahead of personal safety or "feeling comfortable" -- one reason I'm taking it well is because both were horrible choices. I can't honestly understand how anyone could support either of those two absolutely awful people. Trump I sort of understand, because when you get past the fact that he's a complete asshole and of only moderately above-average intelligence, he's also charming, in the same way a crass middle-agred plumber from Boston is charming. Clinton? Who could vote for Clinton? Is there anyone here who wants to admit to voting for her? If so, why? If you say, "To beat Trump," you've failed at representative democracy.

Well, now we negative nancies will have the rather meager nourishment of schadenfreude, a little atodaso.

You know that swamp Trump claimed he wanted to drain? The Heritage Foundation, the most infuential establishment conservative think-tank in the US, will be supplying most of his staff. Meanwhile, his cabinet picks seem to be mostly establishment Republicans. Trump himself has very close to no policy ideas. His acceptance speech, defying tradition, says nothing about what he'll do in the future; he's going to rely on good people, as he's always done, to get things done. His great skill, other than understanding what's on the everyman's mind, is in identifying qualified people and putting them in a position where they can get work done.

What work will establishment swamp-dwellers get done? Pretty much the same stuff as any other Republican swamp-dweller ever has. Increase the national debt even further (it's at close to 100% of GDP), give more tax breaks to the wealthy, remove some costs to doing business (don't worry, I'm sure they'll "trickle the savings on down to you!" like they always do!), and continue to solidify support for the corrupt banking, war, insurance and pharma industries.

If you expect real change from this approach, I recommend that you also go back in time and vote for 2008 Obama again.

The few good things I can see of a Trump presidency, distinguishing it from any other random Republican: not following through with the TPP. Not starting a war with Russia that the US has been ramping up to do for quite awhile now in order to keep contracts rolling in for the military-industrial complex. (This was a big priority for Clinton.) MAYBE establishing meaningful rules to protect against lobbyists, though I don't see how the Democrats or Republicans would possibly allow this to happen. That's their bread and butter.

It's hard to know which to look forward to more: how disappointed the redhats are going to be in 8 years when Obama -- er, sorry, Trump -- fails to bring about any substantial Change or Hope, or how disappointed Trump will be by how much he'll have been made a stooge. But maybe he'll never know. It would be a great mercy for him to die never having known what happened to him.
                      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

qan u late to the party bruh
                        http://www.tradingeconomics.com/unit...nt-debt-to-gdp
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Wazzaaa can't even spell campaign, forwards using the grab your pussy thing
                          ayyyyyyyyy
                          nah> donald j trump

Comment

TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X