Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up faggots.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • super glad noone posted because i'm done

    today around noon a friend called me up and proceeded to rant, unhinged, for 3 hours. i cant even begin to describe the genuinely depraved shit he said. not depraved in a sick or gross way, just... i dunno man. i've taken basic things for granted here. we might disagree about capitalism but for the most part everyone in this thread has a basic grasp on it, this dude at one point described "economics and politics" as "civilian stuff that doesnt matter", and what the real problem here was "governments and hegemony" (wat). he doesn't trust anything, because "sun tzu says that war is deception, and the CIA deceives people, therefore they're at war with us and therefore literally all news is fake" (exact words here. they're burned into my skull forever, like some lovecraftian horror i am doomed to forever remember, a deep dark gaze into the abyss of insanity)

    this was a wake up call i needed. i might disagree with ya kthx, eph, but holy fuck i've been taken y'alls intelligence and grasp of basic shit for granted. i neeed to rethink life because i lost some faith in humanity today.

    edit: oh his vision for changing america involves starting a communal weapons company and "simply" designing better weapons and "simply" putting the entire military industrial complex out of business. dawg. i cant make this shit up.
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 01-16-2018, 12:03 AM.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Originally posted by Leland
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420
    sigpic
    123

    Comment


    • I can live with that Jerome, besides I am enjoying my snow day off of work. Sometimes you have to step back and realize that most people are Jessups and Dierightnows and that nothing will ever be perfect but its not that bad.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        super glad noone posted because i'm done

        today around noon a friend called me up and proceeded to rant, unhinged, for 3 hours. i cant even begin to describe the genuinely depraved shit he said. not depraved in a sick or gross way, just... i dunno man. i've taken basic things for granted here. we might disagree about capitalism but for the most part everyone in this thread has a basic grasp on it, this dude at one point described "economics and politics" as "civilian stuff that doesnt matter", and what the real problem here was "governments and hegemony" (wat). he doesn't trust anything, because "sun tzu says that war is deception, and the CIA deceives people, therefore they're at war with us and therefore literally all news is fake" (exact words here. they're burned into my skull forever, like some lovecraftian horror i am doomed to forever remember, a deep dark gaze into the abyss of insanity)

        this was a wake up call i needed. i might disagree with ya kthx, eph, but holy fuck i've been taken y'alls intelligence and grasp of basic shit for granted. i neeed to rethink life because i lost some faith in humanity today.

        edit: oh his vision for changing america involves starting a communal weapons company and "simply" designing better weapons and "simply" putting the entire military industrial complex out of business. dawg. i cant make this shit up.
        You see this is the scary part, conspiracy type shit is basically a drug, and remember I told you a while back that there are people who are able to handle taking drugs.. I can go out one night and have some drinks, do a few lines or bumps and not even think about it again for a few weeks, but some people can't quit like that.. they wake up and instantly need more and more until it consumes them. It sounds like your friend went down the path and wasn't able to compartmentalize all the shit he was reading, and took it all at face value without bothering to think through what he was saying. As Aristotle said "It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." Despite my heavy handed arguments I understand that some socialism is a good thing and that it helped give a higher quality of life to many who were struggling, but I also still believe that it is better to teach a man to fish. I think we largely want the same thing but just have different opinions on the best way to get there, and to achieve it.
        Last edited by kthx; 01-16-2018, 01:12 PM.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

        sigpic

        Comment


        • 420 420 420 4204 2042 402 4024 204 2042 42420 4204 204 204 2420 420 420 420 420 4204 20 !!!!
          Leland

          Comment


          • Marijuana is worse than meth because meth is more natural.
            Originally posted by jerome
            can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

            Comment


            • Originally posted by qan View Post
              It's illegal, so it's bad.
              once were samurais..
              (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

              "In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kthx View Post
                I can live with that Jerome, besides I am enjoying my snow day off of work. Sometimes you have to step back and realize that most people are Jessups and Dierightnows and that nothing will ever be perfect but its not that bad.

                LOOOOL baseless statement. You have been proven wrong over and over in the thread. This also coming from you..a guy who is a transgender denier. I seriously don't think anything you have said this whole thread is correct. You stand for a party that believes in teaching creationism in schools. Many conservatives in congress actually believe the world is only 6000 years old. You say you smoke weed yourself yet vote for Trump who inputs Jeff Sessions in charge of the justice department. I'm afraid YOU are the unexceptional one here ....
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                Comment


                • i used to listen to l'arc en ciel a little bit back in the day. are they any good?
                  sigpic

                  1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    LOOOOL baseless statement. You have been proven wrong over and over in the thread. This also coming from you..a guy who is a transgender denier. I seriously don't think anything you have said this whole thread is correct. You stand for a party that believes in teaching creationism in schools. Many conservatives in congress actually believe the world is only 6000 years old. You say you smoke weed yourself yet vote for Trump who inputs Jeff Sessions in charge of the justice department. I'm afraid YOU are the unexceptional one here ....
                    https://imgur.com/a/U9HMK
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • y'all im pretty stoked about chelsea manning running for congress

                      but im sad because i know the democrats are going to fuck it up. theyre so spineless. like when dems freak out on trump, the GOP circles the wagons and defends him even harder, you KNOW democrats dont do that shit, they're dumb enough to listen to the other side and they fucking cave

                      but idk. chelsea manning is as close to a political prisoner as we really have in this country. the textbook definition of a victim of the deep state, literally someone who was jailed for exposing a coverup.

                      can you imagine a world where Congress calls in the CIA/FBI directors to do their annual lying where they swear up and down they're doing everything by the book and not spying on americans etc etc etc and congresswoman manning is just like "ahem. yes. excuse me, i have some questions here"
                      The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
                      Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


                      Originally posted by Leland
                      lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


                      420 420 420
                      sigpic
                      123

                      Comment


                      • https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/15/b...nk-letter.html

                        On Tuesday, the chief executives of the world’s largest public companies will be receiving a letter from one of the most influential investors in the world. And what it says is likely to cause a firestorm in the corner offices of companies everywhere and a debate over social responsibility that stretches from Wall Street to Washington.

                        Laurence D. Fink, founder and chief executive of the investment firm BlackRock, is going to inform business leaders that their companies need to do more than make profits — they need to contribute to society as well if they want to receive the support of BlackRock.
                        pretty interesting thing to read, and it's nice to see that the idea that profits no longer explicitly mean improving society is something that's reaching these echelons. here's to hoping i'm wrong and "ethical capitalism" can exist!!!!
                        The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
                        Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


                        Originally posted by Leland
                        lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


                        420 420 420
                        sigpic
                        123

                        Comment


                        • Capitalism is already ethical because we enjoy a high quality of life overall as opposed to say communism but, do you really think that some faggot traitor should really be trying to run for office, or are you trying to troll me because of Jessup, its hard to tell.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Capitalism is already ethical because we enjoy a high quality of life overall as opposed to say communism but, do you really think that some faggot traitor should really be trying to run for office, or are you trying to troll me because of Jessup, its hard to tell.
                            i just don't see how a whistleblower can be considered a traitor. i dunno. if she ran she wouldn't be the only convicted criminal seeking office in 2018. this isn't some jab at any particular politician, just straight up fact that we have convicts running for office that really aren't generating much buzz so it's hard for me to take seriously claims that what she did is in of itself grounds for disqualification, otherwise these other politicians would be under the microscope as well.

                            but honestly seeing the opposition against her is the first time in awhile i've seen republican and democrat pundits agree on something :P
                            The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
                            Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


                            Originally posted by Leland
                            lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


                            420 420 420
                            sigpic
                            123

                            Comment


                            • to be real for a sec i genuinely dont understand the panic around trans ppl. idk. i live in a big small town, ~400k ppl in the metro area, where if i dont know someone then there's a 100% guarantee i know someone who knows someone who knows them. in my peer group i know, personally, at least 6 trans people. it's not a big deal, and like you've mentioned i really haven't had that bad a life but to see the sort of thing they have to deal with on a daily basis, in terms of harassment, really makes me sad.

                              but then again i'm not a real one-night-stand kinda guy, i'm old fashioned and do that whole thing where i get to know women before i sleep with them. and yeah, personally, i dont know if i could or would sleep with a trans woman. but i dont worry about it & my assumption is like 90% of "trans panic" is people who hang around in bars and get drunk and fuck people they've only known for 4hours or something, so they constantly worry about being "tricked" by a trans person or something... idk.

                              just dont understand why people are so concerned about other people's business, like that, i guess
                              Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 01-18-2018, 01:02 AM.
                              The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
                              Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


                              Originally posted by Leland
                              lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


                              420 420 420
                              sigpic
                              123

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                do you really think that some faggot traitor should really be trying to run for office
                                Curious, what's your opinion on Assange/WikiLeaks? And has that opinion ever changed based on who has benefited from released information?

                                It's interesting that many in the US think he's a traitor to the United States, and want him tried for treason. (...An Australian citizen.) Not quite sure how that one adds up, but at a certain point you can just stop thinking about these kinds of unimportant details, and focus on the joyful, bubbly feeling of righteous fury in your gut, one of the better sources of meaning in an unexamined life.
                                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X