Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wuddup

Comment

• lol jerome.. somehow missed this post comrade..
      FIGHT THE POWER!

NO KKK NO FACIST USA !! NO TRUMP!!
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Good job voting in John McCain again faggot.
        aaaahahahahahaha why are people from arizona so objectively bad at not electing an awful media-chasing cocksucker

seriously the heat has melted everyone's brain there
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Im glad everyone can agree that John McCain is a fucking piece of shit.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Im glad everyone can agree that John McCain is a fucking piece of shit.
            snt he republican?
            i
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            3:45th President> do it
            kyler> who is 45th President
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• I am not a republican.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I am not a republican.
                I get tired explaining this to people just because I'm not a flaming liberal.
                8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

• Republicans are people like Paul Ryan and John McCain, they are fucking cucks to the 10th degree.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I believe we have just discovered 2 Ralph Nader supporters.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• pressure from the left and pressure from the right will cause paul ryan and hillary clinton to form the CENTRIST PARTY where reasonable, civil americans can continue to slowly walk the middle road into oblivion and despair

the only difference between ryan and clinton is one of them merely dreams of killing someone in cold blood and feasting on their organs, the other in all likelihood does so on a weekly basis
                      Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 11-09-2017, 03:10 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

• So you are saying that Hillary did participate in cannibalism and the hole in her tongue is from a certain nasty prion.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So you are saying that Hillary did participate in cannibalism and the hole in her tongue is from a certain nasty prion.
                          what im saying is that DSA nabbed 15 local seats in elections this past weekend, and the GOP is planning to elect a pedophile

trump.... has made america great again
                          Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 11-10-2017, 02:29 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Here's something to wax poetic about: You're all tossers who won't live forever, won't be remembered, and will not contribute anything of lasting value.

Thus, your opinions are worth precisely fuck all nothing.

Read something more than basic economics and 200 year old philosophy (not to say they're bad/wrong, one must consider more than such a narrow data set). There has never been a so-called "free market". There's a paper trail decades long in government archives to show economics courses are full of shit.

Most of the technology world was started in government funded labs and gifted away. It's the same everywhere else: energy industry, pharma.... all relied on government taking on debt, and gifting them publicly funded discovery.

Before you can say a theory, like free markets, has any validity, it must align with the reality. Otherwise you're just peddling religion. And for the most part, the economics we teach has no relation to how reality has worked or does work today (the important exception being that yes we can measure activity and build a DATA model, but the descriptions to describe it are nonsense, wrapped in state sponsored propaganda pushed by unis). We never moved on from the church telling Galileo to recant his blasphemy.

Like higher ed tuition, high drug prices are due to the fact they'll just get government to subsidize it (usually through debt, which isn't bad since the debt too is imaginary, and can be cut loose if humanity has a real need to, like the collapse of social order or environmental implosion). THAT is how it works. Not with some hand-wavey charts professor Bowtie McFuckstick rambled on about at Dipshit U

They say it's to compete for the best people, but there's only maybe a 1,000 savant type folks on the planet. The majority are relatively on the same page when it comes to capacity for intellect and performance. When they say "best people" it generally means "people I'm networked with who want to make a bunch of money."

Getting reeeeeal tired of people confusing economics for something like physics or chemistry. It's actually closer to human religions; based on myth, and only survives due to the threat of force hung above the heads of heretics.

Not a shock since most leaders, pundits, and thinkers of repute in this country are backwards thinking bible thumpers

Also, fuck Texas, and Houston especially. America's sweaty crotch. You're a piss poor Rick and Morty fan. Rick wouldn't put up with such religious nonsense. Your subservience to your culture cut your balls right off, cuck. "Support America! America is forever! America is right! Yes what they say in America is gospel! I believe it all, no question!"

I mean since you're so keen to defend man culture, are you sure you're not actually jonesing to slurp bbc? MEN MEN MEN BIG MANLY MEN ALL UP IN YOUR THOTS BRO U MIGHT BE GAY

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncut View Post
                              Here's something to wax poetic about: You're all tossers who won't live forever, won't be remembered, and will not contribute anything of lasting value.

Thus, your opinions are worth precisely fuck all nothing.

Read something more than basic economics and 200 year old philosophy (not to say they're bad/wrong, one must consider more than such a narrow data set). There has never been a so-called "free market". There's a paper trail decades long in government archives to show economics courses are full of shit.

Most of the technology world was started in government funded labs and gifted away. It's the same everywhere else: energy industry, pharma.... all relied on government taking on debt, and gifting them publicly funded discovery.

Before you can say a theory, like free markets, has any validity, it must align with the reality. Otherwise you're just peddling religion. And for the most part, the economics we teach has no relation to how reality has worked or does work today (the important exception being that yes we can measure activity and build a DATA model, but the descriptions to describe it are nonsense, wrapped in state sponsored propaganda pushed by unis). We never moved on from the church telling Galileo to recant his blasphemy.

Like higher ed tuition, high drug prices are due to the fact they'll just get government to subsidize it (usually through debt, which isn't bad since the debt too is imaginary, and can be cut loose if humanity has a real need to, like the collapse of social order or environmental implosion). THAT is how it works. Not with some hand-wavey charts professor Bowtie McFuckstick rambled on about at Dipshit U

They say it's to compete for the best people, but there's only maybe a 1,000 savant type folks on the planet. The majority are relatively on the same page when it comes to capacity for intellect and performance. When they say "best people" it generally means "people I'm networked with who want to make a bunch of money."

Getting reeeeeal tired of people confusing economics for something like physics or chemistry. It's actually closer to human religions; based on myth, and only survives due to the threat of force hung above the heads of heretics.

Not a shock since most leaders, pundits, and thinkers of repute in this country are backwards thinking bible thumpers

Also, fuck Texas, and Houston especially. America's sweaty crotch. You're a piss poor Rick and Morty fan. Rick wouldn't put up with such religious nonsense. Your subservience to your culture cut your balls right off, cuck. "Support America! America is forever! America is right! Yes what they say in America is gospel! I believe it all, no question!"

I mean since you're so keen to defend man culture, are you sure you're not actually jonesing to slurp bbc? MEN MEN MEN BIG MANLY MEN ALL UP IN YOUR THOTS BRO U MIGHT BE GAY
                              Preach!
                              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                              3:45th President> do it
                              kyler> who is 45th President
                              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncut View Post
                                Reeeeeeeeee
                                Who is this faggot who isn't very good at trolling
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X