Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kthx
    replied
    I mean it was the most ironic thing ever when a bunch of faggots dressed in black protested the visit of a gay guy married to a black guy for being a nazi. There is cringe on both sides, but fuck man your people actually organized a protest against a troll, it is pathetic rofl

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    I don't get what your trying to prove with these people.. need I bring up the battle at Berkeley?

Leave a comment:

• Jerome Scuggs
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    We both know that the Euro-Antifa is actually a legit organization and although I don't agree with their tactics they are at least somewhat respectable in the fact that they are good at what they do. The antifa here in the states are generally college aged kids with dead unintelligent eyes who have no idea what they are protesting or how to actually fight. Your going to need a lot more adderol to try making this argument Jerome.

>when ur a college-aged american with dead unintelligent eyes who has no idea what ur protesting or how to actually fight

pls find ONE, i repeat, ONE right-winger MAGA chud who walked the walk after talking the talk

edit: lol dang here's another american antifa guy https://itsgoingdown.org/michael-isr...fighting-isis/

i'm loling irl trying to picture mike cernovitch liveblogging from rojava
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-10-2017, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    We both know that the Euro-Antifa is actually a legit organization and although I don't agree with their tactics they are at least somewhat respectable in the fact that they are good at what they do. The antifa here in the states are generally college aged kids with dead unintelligent eyes who have no idea what they are protesting or how to actually fight. Your going to need a lot more adderol to try making this argument Jerome.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Yes, and in the 19dickities, we had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen our word twenty, republicans were democrats and the new antifa is a bunch of faggot spoiled white kids, we chased the kaiser to get it back but, but gave up after dickety six miles.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome Scuggs
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Wouldn't antifa have punched the people spitting on Mussolini?
    mussolini was a fascist

pro: "to support"
    anti: "to oppose"

another history lesson here, antifa emerged out of CNT & other related groups that fought Franco in the spanish civil war. Some of the earliest Americans (including african americans) technically involved in WW2 were volunteers who fought with these antifascist brigades alongside CNT against the Hitler-backed, Franco government in the late 30's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Battalion

George Orwell actually wrote an interesting book about this period in time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homage_to_Catalonia
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-09-2017, 11:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Wouldn't antifa have punched the people spitting on Mussolini?
    Last edited by kthx; 12-09-2017, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome Scuggs
    replied
    holy shit guys, joey's grandma was antifa

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    To be fair they are turning the frogs gay.

Leave a comment:

• Jones
    replied
    Alex jones isnt someone we should listen to.

Thx for the explanation

Leave a comment:

• Jerome Scuggs
    replied
    Originally posted by Jones View Post
    What do ppl mean when they say 'elitist'
    i've always defined 'elitist' as someone who is pretty highly (educated or powerful or wealthy or a mixture of them), but there is a negative connotation as well, in that they are aware of the fact that they're (educated or powerful or wealthy) and are snobby about it. 'elitism' as an idea, is the idea that quite simply there are people who are, for whatever reason, better than other people, and that those people should be given more privilege, respect, power, or whatever

'populist' / 'populism' might be considered the opposite side of that idea, and is equally flexible in its definition

e: as an example, alex jones might use "the elite" where a hippie might use "the man". ie, the people in charge who are running 'the system', but i mean if you take alex jones seriously you deserve to be called a moron and there's nothing elitist about that
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-09-2017, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jones
    replied
    What do ppl mean when they say 'elitist'

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Oh but before I go I wanted to congratulate you on spending money on the free market, a capitalists true dream.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Anyways I have to go watch rick and morty so I can understand political tones posts tomorrow and continue trolling this thread correctly.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Yes I'm aware of what it does but still. Me and epine are one thing or Qan for that matter who seems like a bright guy. Even if his theory is ridiculous. It isn't race that was passed down it was trust in the people that lived in your group it just so happened that there was a large racial division for obvious historical reasons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X