No announcement yet.

All the Reasons America is Retarded (Dona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no I understand it I just never looked into it much. On Reddit the other day someone unironically said that nobody would go to the Verizon store downtown to protest NN because "the proletariat won't be off work yet". I haven't laughed that hard in forever and I told them protesting at a Verizon store was fucking retarded anyways.

I was waiting for him to end it with and then everyone stood up and clapped for me
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Yes I'm aware of what it does but still. Me and epine are one thing or Qan for that matter who seems like a bright guy. Even if his theory is ridiculous. It isn't race that was passed down it was trust in the people that lived in your group it just so happened that there was a large racial division for obvious historical reasons.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Anyways I have to go watch rick and morty so I can understand political tones posts tomorrow and continue trolling this thread correctly.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Oh but before I go I wanted to congratulate you on spending money on the free market, a capitalists true dream.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

What do ppl mean when they say 'elitist'
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
              What do ppl mean when they say 'elitist'
              i've always defined 'elitist' as someone who is pretty highly (educated or powerful or wealthy or a mixture of them), but there is a negative connotation as well, in that they are aware of the fact that they're (educated or powerful or wealthy) and are snobby about it. 'elitism' as an idea, is the idea that quite simply there are people who are, for whatever reason, better than other people, and that those people should be given more privilege, respect, power, or whatever

'populist' / 'populism' might be considered the opposite side of that idea, and is equally flexible in its definition

e: as an example, alex jones might use "the elite" where a hippie might use "the man". ie, the people in charge who are running 'the system', but i mean if you take alex jones seriously you deserve to be called a moron and there's nothing elitist about that
              Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-09-2017, 08:03 AM.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Alex jones isnt someone we should listen to.

Thx for the explanation
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

To be fair they are turning the frogs gay.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

holy shit guys, joey's grandma was antifa

internet de la jerome

Comment

Wouldn't antifa have punched the people spitting on Mussolini?
                      Last edited by kthx; 12-09-2017, 06:35 PM.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        Wouldn't antifa have punched the people spitting on Mussolini?
                        mussolini was a fascist

pro: "to support"
                        anti: "to oppose"

another history lesson here, antifa emerged out of CNT & other related groups that fought Franco in the spanish civil war. Some of the earliest Americans (including african americans) technically involved in WW2 were volunteers who fought with these antifascist brigades alongside CNT against the Hitler-backed, Franco government in the late 30's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Battalion

George Orwell actually wrote an interesting book about this period in time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homage_to_Catalonia
                        Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-09-2017, 11:04 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Yes, and in the 19dickities, we had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen our word twenty, republicans were democrats and the new antifa is a bunch of faggot spoiled white kids, we chased the kaiser to get it back but, but gave up after dickety six miles.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

We both know that the Euro-Antifa is actually a legit organization and although I don't agree with their tactics they are at least somewhat respectable in the fact that they are good at what they do. The antifa here in the states are generally college aged kids with dead unintelligent eyes who have no idea what they are protesting or how to actually fight. Your going to need a lot more adderol to try making this argument Jerome.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              We both know that the Euro-Antifa is actually a legit organization and although I don't agree with their tactics they are at least somewhat respectable in the fact that they are good at what they do. The antifa here in the states are generally college aged kids with dead unintelligent eyes who have no idea what they are protesting or how to actually fight. Your going to need a lot more adderol to try making this argument Jerome.

>when ur a college-aged american with dead unintelligent eyes who has no idea what ur protesting or how to actually fight

pls find ONE, i repeat, ONE right-winger MAGA chud who walked the walk after talking the talk

edit: lol dang here's another american antifa guy https://itsgoingdown.org/michael-isr...fighting-isis/

i'm loling irl trying to picture mike cernovitch liveblogging from rojava
                              Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-10-2017, 06:46 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

I don't get what your trying to prove with these people.. need I bring up the battle at Berkeley?
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X