No announcement yet.

2018 Will Be the Year of Donald Trumps Downfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of drivel. You are such a moron loser kthx and I hope one of your kids is LGBTQ so you can disown them and have the truth of what a POS no good loser you are revealed to them. You are the fodder who will be sacrificed and go out supporting a self defeating mentality which serves zero interest for the country or the world at large. I'm way to intelligent to ever find myself in any position you can dream up to lay your false claims of blame on which you use to try and to support your bigoted hate mongering. Easy path you say?? bahahahahah thx for the laugh. You are a coward conformist and weak sauce to the core. I feel sorry for you and your family. Typical idiot breeder who is probably some closet case.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      I'm way to intelligent
      Quite
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Quite
        Lol at this guy, grammar nazi thinking he is funny. Who cares I forgot the o in too. You have shown how stupid you are with your LGBTQ comments and use of the word faggot in a disparaging way. You support Donald Trump which sadly you are entitled to do but if you think it makes you look intelligent nothing could be further from the truth in my opinion. When are you going to grow out of your juvenile stage? Aren't you like 35? Your psyche is about as interesting as a 11 year old class clown.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Yeah, I guess I struck a nerve. Honesty hurts to hear sometines.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

It hurts to see you such a dimwit loser ya. You are supposed to be an adult who has morally grown up. It's one thing for 10 year olds to make "fag" jokes but when it is a damn grownup doing it, it really shows your ass and how infantile your thought process is.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Don't act like such a fag then. It's not hard
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	75
Size:	380.0 KB
ID:	1324864
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Who is that faggot
                  does it feel weird knowing that as it is someone who served overseas in iraq, you would suck their dick ? ive already rubbed like three loads out based on that imaginary copulatory scenario already. some real sub-dom choke-sex shit right there
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

does it feel weird knowing that as it is someone who served overseas in iraq, you would suck their dick ? ive already rubbed like three loads out based on that imaginary copulatory scenario already. some real sub-dom choke-sex shit right there
                    ]

imagining is free Jerome, I will still buy you a beer someday
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

Also lots of people serve and are still pieces of shit. Was glad when McCain's traitorous coward ass died
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also lots of people serve and are still pieces of shit. Was glad when McCain's traitorous coward ass died
                        it is extremely difficult, fighting off the programming instilled by his endless media campaigns. my brain keeps wanting to chime in with shit like but he defended his opponents when they were falsely accused of this or that and i have to tramp that out with the reminder that people died and continue to die because of his rampant desire to appease some of the most vile people on earth

it's always gross to speak ill of the dead, but mccain in particular is a reminder that when people do speak ill of the dead, it should serve as emphasis for how terrible that person was when alive. plus doing so is an easy way to weed out the folks who still wolf down mainstream political narrative like it's cum
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Stop speaking ambiguously and just come out and say what you mean. The guy was obviously a warmonger who caused who knows how many people to die. How many ISIS members did he have his picture taken with.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Trump is a war monger too. The guy has John Bolton in his cabinet. Wake up Kthx
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Trump is a war monger too. The guy has John Bolton in his cabinet. Wake up Kthx
                              Hes offered largely peaceful solutions and tried things like tariffs and sanctions over wars so far. Of course he has a few warmongering cucks hoping for war but he has shown restraint so far when it comes to offing civilians and other countries military alike. Don't be a smoothbrain faggot
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The Don has you Conned
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X