Signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs

Good stuff about the movie: very chilling and riveting. it makes you jump in your seat when you least expect it. A good storyline

until.......

THE ENDING: I'm not going to spoil it for you guys..but for people who have seen it - It's like the director spent a year writing the first 3/4 of the movie and a week on the last 1/4. The ending doesnt answer many questions.

But overall I liked it. Lots of scary parts, especially the Spanish birthday party.

all i have to say about this movie is that it was INCREDIBLE
    the suspense throughout this movie was a great ride, i loved all the suprises and irony in this movie!
    unlike other alien movies, the aliens weren't around every corner or being a camera-hog, it was sorta "rare" to see the alien, and when you did, it gave you a diff feeling! you have to see it for yourself!

and the actors were amazing in this movie, even the kids! and the directors use of the camera was remarkable imo! ohhh this movie is highly recommended!
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Comment

very good movie and some very scary moments at times. best movie ive seen this year.

Comment

Who wants to go stomp some corn with me?
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I'll pwn it with my boards and strings.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

movie was badass...i do agree that the ending could have used a little more work...the scariest thing in that movie was the little girl...my god...freaky little thing...good movie...very highly recommended...some other good ones...hmm...reign of fire was kind of a let down...but it was alright...MIB II was ok i guess...no better than the first one...goldmember was fuckin hilarious...hmm...LORD OF THE RINGS IS BEST SHOW EVER!...can't wait for second one...lol...i'm gonna become movie critic
            Do not try to remove fly from friends head with hatchet!

Comment

Movie Review...

http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...5&pagenumber=5 :/
              :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                Who wants to go stomp some corn with me?

Omfg your my hero
                Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

I saw this movie with a girl that I had just met and shit I was scared more than she was.

*spoilers*

that part where he cuts off the fingers of the alien caught in the pantry scared the shit out of me. that and the spanish bday party i agree. i thought he was gonna pop out behind the car...i worry that i will have nightmares each night. lol.

i try to think about the guy wearing the suit and how funny he must have felt. that makes it all go away.
                  PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                  pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                  hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                  Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
                    I saw this movie with a girl that I had just met and shit I was scared more than she was.

*spoilers*

that part where he cuts off the fingers of the alien caught in the pantry scared the shit out of me. that and the spanish bday party i agree. i thought he was gonna pop out behind the car...i worry that i will have nightmares each night. lol.

i try to think about the guy wearing the suit and how funny he must have felt. that makes it all go away.
                    yeah, i saw a preview on E! the other day, when hes talking to his daughter, and he turns around and sees the alien staring at him, standing on the roof, and i got scared shitless and couldnt sleep that night , and what guy with what suit? :/
                    I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe

*spoilers*

ya that part with the spanish birthday was scary as hell especially cuz like all those kids started yelling and crying when they saw it.

Comment

There may be something wrong with me, but i wasn't scared at all by the movie... I was laughing.. ALthough i do appreciate the intellectual/suspense portion of the movie. Scary movies are like the gothum Prophecies or From Hell...
                        Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

I didn't find the movie that scary either, there were just a few parts that got me a little. The spanish birthday party scene was really hilarious though, it was kinda freaky at first when you see the alien walk by, but then when I saw what it looked like and how it walked and how badly the kids were screaming I started cracking up. I was wondering if anyone else laughed during that scene?

Anyway I thought the movie was really good though, it was very unpredictable for me. Like the scene where merryl throws the rock into the crops, I thought for sure the rock would get thrown back at him while he was walking into the house, but nothing happened which made that scene even better. Anyway it the movie was very entertaining and always kept me interested to see what would happen next, also had good suspense and comedy. It is a movie you really want to see in the theatre to get the full impact of it.

Comment

They should have never showed the alien. I was scared of the whole premise until I saw it. After that, I was just like wtf?
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

this &amp; that

OOoooooo I just soooooo have to see this movie now that I've read this hype!

But like, OK were you not completely asking yourself WTF at the end of Goldmember? Damn that was FUCT!@#
                              Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X