Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Violence for Tiny Tykes"

http://www.lionlamb.org/dirtydozen2004.htm

TMNT: The seemingly cute Ninja Turtles – being "relaunched" in 2003 -- actually behave according to a vigilante code, where they (and not law enforcement officials) are "judge, jury and enforcer!" .....

Transformers-The brand: This is another toy/TV program with a totally inappropriate story line for preschoolers. From the Razorclaw toy box: "In the distant future, the evil Unicron wages a final war for ultimate control of the Universe … As the enemy sides clash in the biggest war the Universe has ever seen, their bodies emit a powerful radiation known as Energon. Little do they know that Unicron is secretly harvesting this mysterious force to increase his own strength!" A tot prequel for The Matrix?

They said the transformers were a prequel to the matrix
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

i hate these over-protective fucking parents.

if they stop their male children having all those boyish toys, their kids will end up being homosexually influenced.

Comment

lol, or even worse, they'll be metrosexuals.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

metrosexual ROFL SOUTH PARK OWNS!!!
        A man who desires nothing is invincible.

Comment

Re: "Violence for Tiny Tykes"

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
          Ninja Turtles – being "relaunched" in 2003
          Brilliant! When I was about 5 my mum made me a donatello costume, I had my own shell which I wore like a back pack, a stick with tape around it and knee and elbow pads!

OK, I was 16
          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 11-26-2003, 09:17 PM.
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

My mum bought me some of those weird little turtles (real ones) and when I got to know the ninja turtles, i painted them all purple, blue and red (I only had 3 ). My mum decided I wasnt ready yet to have my own pet(s). AND NOW I HAVE A RABBIT!!!!
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

WHEN I WAS LIKE 8 MY MOM MADE ME A FUCKING ROBIN (BATMANS RETARDED SIDEKICK) COSTUME. I WANTED TO BE BATMAN OR HEMAN OR THE HULK OR ANY OF THE NINJA TURTLES AND A TRANSFORMER WOULD BE OK, WHAT DO I GET ? THE FUCKING QUEER NOT-GOOD-ENOUGH-TO-HAVE-HIS-OWN-SHOW ROBIN.

god i was so dissapointed, but when i found out mom had put these small arrows in the belt which i could throw and they would stick to the wall i was happy again and it turned out to be a neat costume in the end.

ohwell.

shit happends
              :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Working...
              X