Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest shit you've ever done/seen in a classroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

if we are not , are you instating that it should be:
    "welcome to life in the food chain." ?

if the constitution says we are equal, then why can't I have
    the same rights and standing of an african american student...
    simply because i was born white? Because i chose not to follow
    the "rap" culture? because i am not a thug and 55% of the white population is not born out of wedlock? that makes me less of a man? I think Orwell said it best (or most honestly about our world) when he said: "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others." In a public school , if there is a guys football team.... and 12+ girls want to play football.... they HAVE to make a girls football team by LAW. Thats all i'm asking... equal distribution of the pie.... why not check the welfare standings of this country.... that alone should show you i am being cheated of my slice of the pie.... sure sure , help people in need.... did you know that thinking black males are better at basketball because they simply are black , is a racist thought? read the dictionary once and a while... you'd be suprised how racist you really are... one way or the other... and on that note about public schools being equal..... they get MUCH more funding in New York public schools, then my school in virginia... difrence? where does the money go.... money management is no excuse for bad SAT scores... also some of it is genetic. (There was a study done that showed that your sat score reflects the number of books in your home , even if you never read them.... books are cheap , hell you can get them at good will.... don't blame test scores on cost because books are free )
    -In an Internet without doors or walls, who needs Windows or Gates?

-Microsoft? is that some kind of toilet paper?

Comment

• Who else wants to see Na$ and Byrd mix it up, steel cage, no-holds-barred-style? Strange thing is, I'd be cheering for Na$.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• yeh.... right..... untill i use my www.shadowcrew.com skillz to fuck with his credit and steal his social security info and ruin his life....

Comment

• Originally posted by Byrd
          yeh.... right..... untill i use my www.shadowcrew.com skillz to fuck with his credit and steal his social security info and ruin his life....
          People like this scare me
          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

• I haven't read anything in this thread except for tha last page, and I only read that because I was curious what my lanky frined ConcreteSchlyrd was preaching. I assume the current topic is different than the original, though, so I'm going to hop on board.

Byrd: I know what you're saying. A lot of people preach that there is a double-standard concerning race in our society. That's because there is. "All men" are not treated as equals right now, because some men receive preferential treatment. This seems to piss you off because you're at the short-end of that policy, but there's an argument behind it.

Let me trivialize all of this with a shitty analogy: Imagine a poker game. A few white guys are hosting the table, and they invite a black guy to sit down and play. They play several rounds, and the black guy loses everything he has. At this point, though, it becomes clear that the white guys have been cheating. The whole game was rigged. The white guys appear shocked at their own behavior. "How could we do this?" they say. They apologize to the black guy, and they reassure him that from now on, the game will be played fair. They continue the game, under fair circumstances this time, but there's one problem: the black guy is out of money.

This was a huge problem with the emancipation of slaves. After they were deemed "free," most slaves in the south had nothing to do but continue working for their former masters, now under the guise of employment. They worked for pennies, and in most cases, their situation was far worse. They weren't beaten anymore, but now they had no homes. Politicians were aware of this problem. They decided to counteract the whole issue by promising each and every freed slave "40 acres and a mule." The idea was to give them farm land, set them up with some aid, and let them establish life independent of their former masters. This never happened, though. To this day, several politcal groups still rally for their 40 acres and mule.

Do you see how this became a problem? We invited a race of people to a poker game (or beat the shit out of them and brought them over on boats from their native country, whichever you prefer), we took everything they had, then we apologized for it and set them out on the streets with empty pockets. Well no shit an economical imbalance occurred based on race. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how that happened. The imbalance carried through all the way up until current-day society.

The problem today is figuring out how to counteract that... how to follow through on our original "40 acres and a mule" offer, but metaphorically speaking. The problem is setting the game straight again so that all men are playing on an equal field. Yes, it's going to involve a little inequity in the process. You can't give anything to anyone without losing something yourself. But things aren't as equal you say they are. If you think that the quality of education in urban, black-centric neighborhoods is comparable to the quality of an education in suburban Amrican, then you're simply mistaken. If you think that the average black male has the same opportunities as the average white male, then once again, you're mistaken. It's a problem that we never fixed, and it's not going to get better till we address it. Economic imbalances tend to perpeuate themselves. Poor people tend to stay poor, and rich people tend to stay rich. There are individual exceptions, of course, but till we forceably shift the demographics in favor of the culture we short-handed, the situation isn't going to right itself.

To beat the shit out of the poker metaphor, we have to give them some of their money back if we ever expect them to play the game as peers.

[EDIT] I fucked something up.
            Last edited by RogerMexico; 12-06-2002, 03:12 PM.
            RogerMexico
            The Daily Nice
            Post Secret

Comment

yeh.... right..... untill i use my www.shadowcrew.com skillz to fuck with his credit and steal his social security info and ruin his life....
              Regardless of your previous statements, this is the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life. What's even funnier is that I think you actually believe in this crap.

I know! Let's set up a "black market" for fake identification and general digital mayhem! We'll specialize in insurgence and create a virtual safe haven for people looking to hire professionals with morally-questionable skills!

And the best part about it, is that we'll have a registered domain name and web presence!

Oh! I've got it! We'll call it shadowcrew.com! No law enforcement would ever know we existed!

Funny, funny shit. Anyways, I've gotta go. I'm gonna go to www.alqaida.com and foil me some terrorist plots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Troll, why do you waste your time trying to teach stuff like this to little kids in an internet game?
                Because that's what I do for a living.

Comment

• Guys, we're kinda off topic. This thread is for funny stuff at school, not debating racism stuff.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Yes , but civil rights leaders (in the NAACP) claim that white men "keep the black man down" .... no one is keeping him there , besides himself and rap culture.... the majority of all crime is a black male 17-25 against another black male 17-25.... they keep themselves down... and rap culture doesn't help.... so really.... your story should have a diffrent ending.... the black guy steals all the money from the white guys when they are sleeping , trips the security alarm because he can't read the brinks sticker in the window , and gets shot becuase on of them happend to be a redneck with a shotgun , and the money goes to the state because he had no family

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHA I'm not sure if this guy is serious or trolling...
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• i am deadly serious...

Comment

and rap culture doesn't help....
                          You hear that, Kid Kaos? Byrd says you're keeping the black man down.

Comment

i am deadly serious...
                            so deadly serious that you'll actually get your huge fat ass out of that chair and do something about it?
                            no?
                            k.

Comment

• It isn't worth arguing with ignorance. He'll never change his backwoods opinion, so it's better just to ignore him and hope he's sterile.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• back woods? uhhhh most of my family is from CT and maine and shit like that.... are u insane? back woods my ass... and i am by no means a fat ass... unless 6'2 and 120 pounds is considerd fat in this country.....

Comment

Working...
                                X