Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest shit you've ever done/seen in a classroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a soda from a soda machine and stuck a piece of paper to it that said "Congradulations you've won $20 Lunch money. Please bring this can to the nearest attendant" and gave it to my friend cuz he needed lunch money. He asked around and never got the money and never got to eat lunch.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
      Funny how people are so proud of being complete assholes
      Thats what we do in our teen years. Mebbe you forgot what it was like. Besides, us youngns arent supposed to have the incredible insights you middle-aged people do.

-BIo
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

I remember this one time, Slater was taking a driving test with a practice car, and I tried to rig it so it would malfunction, but then Kelly tried to drive it and got into a crash, and pretended to have amnesia to teach me a valuable lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
          I got a soda from a soda machine and stuck a piece of paper to it that said "Congradulations you've won $20 Lunch money. Please bring this can to the nearest attendant" and gave it to my friend cuz he needed lunch money. He asked around and never got the money and never got to eat lunch.

That, right there, is some fucking, CRAZY shit.

Dude, are you serious about him not getting the money OR eating the lunch? I mean, WTF?! This is waaay outta this world and I don't believe your story of myth and mayhem.

Comment

Auto class.

a trailer flipped and landed on the teachers truck. (theory work for whole class for 2 weeks until damage was paid for)

Teacher set the gas line on fire with an acetylene torch. (safety meeting after the fact saying we should've pulled the fire alarm instead of just running out of the shop)

a kid lost his finger in a jack, got it put back on (funny looking no doubt. another safety meeting)

CAreburator cleaner fight. (serious shit, 1 guy got suspeneded for 15 days, auto almost cancelled)

Putting the demoition derby car together and watching the derby was awesome.

Removing the tire valve stems from various teachers cars, police called no one caught. (random acts)

And a number of fist fights in the shop.

Auto 5 years of fun.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
              WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE GO TO SCHOOL????? Jesus... some of that shit is really... really stupid. Nothing crazy really happens at my school probably due to the fact that most (I say most because there are some people who shouldn't have gotten past 4th grade) of the people in my classes are mature. Our senior prank was pretty crazy tho... some people cemented a tree in the middle of the football field on the 50 yard line... good stuff but whatever. Jesus weird ass schools.
              Mayo, where do you go to school? That's exactly the senior prank that happened at my school this year :-)

Comment

My school wasn't really into pranks as much but here's some funny things that happened...

In chemistry one year, our teacher decided to treat us all to something fun. He'd been saving up a ball of sodium all year, and it was getting pretty big. He took us outside to the field, and threw the ball into a large puddle of water. The thing fizzed and then exploded... Needless to say there was a large mushroom cloud hanging over our school for an hour or so

In my first year (university) calculus exam we wrote it in an arena.. around 600 people in the class. One hour into the three hour exam, this guy gets up, throws his chair, then walks out. The second he was out of the testing area (but still in the arena) he goes off "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE BULLSHIT! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" He throws his textbook into the trash can "I'M NEVER TAKING THAT SHIT AGAIN FUCK THIS". Everyone in the arena was laughing heh.

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                  WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE GO TO SCHOOL?????
                  School webs ite

Information about it

Comment

funniest thing i did was bully the english teacher with some friend, he was "sick" for 6 weeks (so 6 weeks no english)
                    to bad we had a replace teacher after the 6 weeks. the teacher returned and gave lessons other classess
                    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                      funniest thing i did was bully the english teacher with some friend,
                      bad offensive langauge edited out. i hope some1 does that to you when ur older.
                      Last edited by Superted; 08-29-2002, 05:13 PM.

Comment

edited out

Comment

Lol

I didn't do this to the teacher, but he did it to me...

He was like asleep in class, so I woke him up. Then he's like, "Excuse me for a sec." He came back with a fresh poured, steaming hot cup of coffee. He told me to come to his desk. I came, and he dumped it all on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like ohmigosh cuz it was soooo hot and like i was wearing a white shirt!
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

So what? you got no tits at 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                              funniest thing i did was bully the english teacher with some friend, he was "sick" for 6 weeks (so 6 weeks no english)
                              to bad we had a replace teacher after the 6 weeks. the teacher returned and gave lessons other classess
                              thats why my english sucks :/
                              Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

edited out, im not gonna waste my breath on this lil shit.
                                Last edited by Superted; 08-29-2002, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X