Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IMPORTANT] Staff response required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [IMPORTANT] Staff response required

    Alarming reports from twdt thread:

    On a side note, its pretty fucked up that Ogron has been rigging the TSL ratings for players based on personal bias. I didn't want to believe it but it does explain why Jessup has been fighting this so adamantly. This needs to be looked into its disgusting.
    In tsl the lowest rating was supposed to be 40 but when Claus wanted to abuse he'd put people he dislikes at 0, so someone like hellrazor is 40 and you're 0 the person would get benched every single game.
    Guy failed at trolling me put my rating at 0 for a week at least and I still won his abused league.
    What is going to be done about this?

    PS.

    Done not to the whistleblowers but about the abuse of trust and authority here.
    Last edited by skyforger; 10-25-2017, 11:19 AM.

  • #2
    Somehow staff turned their backs to many improper things going on so I'd like to see a response too. Staff actually allowed a non staffer to warn me (A STAFF MEMBER!!) for posting about league infractions I observed by players while either hosting or playing in TSL matches. I would post issues feeling obligated to as I saw it as my responsibility but for some reason instead I received warnings for doing so by ogron. I was threatened with TSL bans and having my staff powers revoked by this guy. The crazy thing is the word "warning" I used in these infraction forum posts became more important to him than the actual infractions themselves and as a result multiple real actual infractions were ignored completely by ogron with no actions taken or even considered that I reported. Somehow this system became totally broken.

    More to the point.. I request ogron himself respond to this issue. Staff seems to have seriously dropped the ball and this is why I've been furious at what has been going on recently. There is still some nonsense taking place too even as TSL wraps up. We can and should do better than this!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Somehow staff turned their backs to many improper things going on so I'd like to see a response too. Staff actually allowed a non staffer to warn me (A STAFF MEMBER!!) for posting about league infractions I observed by players while either hosting or playing in TSL matches. I would post issues feeling obligated to as I saw it as my responsibility but for some reason instead I received warnings for doing so by ogron. I was threatened with TSL bans and having my staff powers revoked by this guy. The crazy thing is the word "warning" I used in these infraction forum posts became more important to him than the actual infractions themselves and as a result multiple real actual infractions were ignored completely by ogron with no actions taken or even considered that I reported. Somehow this system became totally broken.

      More to the point.. I request ogron himself respond to this issue. Staff seems to have seriously dropped the ball and this is why I've been furious at what has been going on recently. There is still some nonsense taking place too even as TSL wraps up. We can and should do better than this!

      How about u finally grow a pair of balls and keep this on staff? I thought you have been whining multiple times about me saying staff stuff into public, yet u cant keep it inside either. I see you are whining 24/7. I dont think you can complain about being benched at all, you are one of the people with the most games.
      And its always easy to complain from the sideline. Ratings will always be off, cant be 100% sure, there will always be someone benching more than others. Isnt it randomly atm anyway? All I see you doing is whine whine whine, never seen u adding something into leagues.
      Major Crisis

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
        How about u finally grow a pair of balls and keep this on staff? I thought you have been whining multiple times about me saying staff stuff into public, yet u cant keep it inside either. I see you are whining 24/7. I dont think you can complain about being benched at all, you are one of the people with the most games.
        And its always easy to complain from the sideline. Ratings will always be off, cant be 100% sure, there will always be someone benching more than others. Isnt it randomly atm anyway? All I see you doing is whine whine whine, never seen u adding something into leagues.
        Did you not read the other thread lol? It was just confirmed that Ogron was rigging the ratings for players like Jessup in order to have them benched by the bot. Allow transparency.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

        1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

        Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

        Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

        Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

        Comment


        • #5
          Major <ER> .. YOU are one of the corrupt henchmen of ogron and should be axed from staff you jerk. You have been warned by Sysops and Mods and heaven (The official league op)... not to block the player yeh multiple times yet you continued and went rogue. You are a repeat abuser and I will call you out for it. I tried doing private staff forums to deal with issues as requested.. I've pmed staffers many times only to be ignored and have my concerns swept under the rug. The abuse is ignored and nothing is done. soo.. screw that!! I'll continue to call out things here in public... at least it is in the record here for the community to see.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            Did you not read the other thread lol? It was just confirmed that Ogron was rigging the ratings for players like Jessup in order to have them benched by the bot. Allow transparency.

            Last season Ogron made Qan code it that higher 'star' people gets played first. Yea, ofcourse Jessup gets benched then. That has been changed, yes it wasnt by Ogron. But we all knew TSL is new and needs adjustment, just like we should evaluate these seasons first before we start a new one directly. In my opinion we run leagues with the community and not just by one person. Ofcourse I thank Ogron for creating this league, but he should also understand that his opinion about stuff isnt always the best or whats needed.
            Major Crisis

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Major <ER> .. YOU are one of the corrupt henchmen of ogron and should be axed from staff you jerk. You have been warned by Sysops and Mods and heaven (The official league op)... not to block the player yeh multiple times yet you continued and went rogue. You are a repeat abuser and I will call you out for it. I tried doing private staff forums to deal with issues as requested.. I've pmed staffers many times only to be ignored and have my concerns swept under the rug. The abuse is ignored and nothing is done. soo.. screw that!! I'll continue to call out things here in public... at least it is in the record here for the community to see.

              Yes I blocked Yeh, I never said I didnt. I will keep doing it. Somehow Beasty, Qan, Heaven and Ogron never told me to stop. It was you and your fuckbuddy Henry Salami. Yet Henry Salami has been told to stop interfering with TSL or TWDT.
              And lovely that you say I dig Ogron. You dont wanna know how many fights we have had and dont like each other, but we have respect for eachother.

              And its funny that you think that I am just an 'er'.

              And maybe there is a reason why everyone on staff is ignoring you.. You are an ignorant person. You have no mirror that you look into, it's always the fault of others.
              Major Crisis

              Comment


              • #8
                yo staffers instead of dissing each other out here maybe u should be banGing ogron hard for this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was benched in jav last night. it is fixed...issues with the ratings and subs were changed..move on and stfu and stop making your pointless threads. As staff you others should deal with your personal issues with staff in staff as none of us can do a fucking thing about it besides add gas. We don't give a fuck.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

                  Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This thread gave me cancer.
                    https://soundcloud.com/drumandbassar...circuits-remix

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tiny .. this is in no way pointless .... facepalm ... it affects the entire way the game is being handled from the top down. Everyone is affected by it. Maybe you don't give a fuck but many do.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                        Allow transparency.
                        Allow conspiracy.
                        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                        3:45th President> do it
                        kyler> who is 45th President
                        nah> donald j trump

                        Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

                        Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Last season Ogron made Qan code it that higher 'star' people gets played first. Yea, ofcourse Jessup gets benched then.
                          fwiw last season in the beginning i used to get benched too (when supposedly good players couldnt be benched), coincidentally around the time when this nerd tried to ban me altogether lol. after it was resolved, i started to get tough teams. prob rated high 80 or 90 now. don't rly care. its cool, don't play for a tiny pixel nerd title, but the obv elephant in the room is that this guy uses secrecy to tinker the ratings to try to fuck or reward people. whatever his little cartman brain comes up with.

                          in twdt the .7 rating that can only play in a slot higher is the same thing. introduced because something like an 8.7 rating for Henry (shitty example only) at first glance looks less scummy, than outright making it clear he has to compete with a whole another weight class of players than 8x guys. 87-100 is the top slot only but its hidden in the fine print. cunning heh. literally what other practical purpose this 'feature' serves?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Seems like rating transparency would put a lot of this to bed. Ratings are open in TWDT. Anyone able to provide a convincing reason why they shouldn't be in TSL?
                            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by qan View Post
                              Seems like rating transparency would put a lot of this to bed. Ratings are open in TWDT. Anyone able to provide a convincing reason why they shouldn't be in TSL?
                              Feelings could get hurt
                              Originally posted by jerome
                              can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X