Last Day of the Regular Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Day of the Regular Season

Today (Thursday) is the final day to qualify for the Finals.

The Finals will take place on Sunday, before TWDT, at the following times:

Games cannot be started after 11:59pm EDT tonight. Good luck!

EDIT: Have heard complaints about it being BO1 and wanting BO3.

We can make it best of three, but we need to decide either:

Saturday Finals

or

Tuesday (wb)
    Wednesday (jav)
    Thursday (base)
    Last edited by ogron; 10-26-2017, 09:42 PM.
    top 100 basers list

I know we have a hard schedule due twdt starting same day, but theres no way we do best of 3?
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

From a spectator point of view this tsl final is supposed to be the greatest show of tw, I want to watch it so I hope it's gonna be best of 3 like last season.

Comment

I will only host wb games. I need to secure my jav and terr spot. #Loveabusing.
        Major Crisis

Comment

I feel like it should be best of 3 and delay twdt a week. Just my two cents.
          Last edited by afghan; 10-26-2017, 03:58 PM.
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

i don't value the TSL final that highly, the season is the important part. final is just to cap it off. the people with the most $ value are real winners IMO
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              i don't value the TSL final that highly, the season is the important part. final is just to cap it off. the people with the most $ value are real winners IMO
              That’s a fair point.
              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Yea no one wants a best of 1 btw, no thx

Comment

Like I said I mean from a spectator point of vue, to win NBA All-Star Games got no value in a player career still this is the only moment when a spectator can watch a game with all the best players. I don't remember well all the winners from last season still I can't forget that Iron and Zidane are 2 times in a row n°1 in their respective leagues for exemple, so I agree with the player point of view. Looks like you came back to reason

Comment

TWL all stars was good to watch as it was the actual best players in their respective league battling it out, whereas TSL 'finalists' really aren't (yes there are some of the best players in there, but also a lot who got there through activity alone and aren't good). I doubt there is any desire for TW to watch the TSL final, it's basically just like watching a normal TSL match/wbduel.
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

view*
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

I'd like TWDT to be postponed for a week as well. TSL finals + TWDT all crammed into 1 day is a bit much. Would also prefer a BO3 format for TSL, but I suppose it doesn't matter that much.

edit: didn't see the other thread
                        Last edited by Trasher; 10-27-2017, 07:34 AM.
                        JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                        JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                        mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                        mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Trench Wars Summer League(TSL) truly pieces together the missing leagues of trench wars along side and larger than trench draft league maybe but it also saves the zone within the client. Congratulations to the awarded this Season 2 in Subspace Continuum Trench Wars. A good season and normal staff in the most extreme situations, very well run and mostly good summer fun. Finished fine(kind of skeptic before) and now is even if not more than the largest extreme games zone partner in Continuum. So actually, good job with the success of TSL.
                          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                            TWL all stars was good to watch as it was the actual best players in their respective league battling it out, whereas TSL 'finalists' really aren't (yes there are some of the best players in there, but also a lot who got there through activity alone and aren't good). I doubt there is any desire for TW to watch the TSL final, it's basically just like watching a normal TSL match/wbduel.
                            This ^

Do not interfere with twdt!
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

How it feels not having a team

Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
                              Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Working...
                              X