TSL Finals Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Jessup....

You are such a lousy person with too much free time on your hands. Holy shit. You literally dug up 1 game vs. me nearly two months ago, before the new ladder system was put in place. Back then I was taking game after game knowing resets were incoming just so my squaddies could unrust and learn to mesh together. Did you even see who my mates were detective dip shit? Afri? Afghan? again.. LOL... Afghan has like 2 months of TW experience and like a solid 1 week of wb at that. He is from EG.. And Afri is so far past his prime, that and he doesn't even care about trenchwars anymore. I think the last time he cared was nearly a decade ago, he only plays hockey zone anymore..

Not sure why I am even defending your fatuous post. Everyone, or near everyone, can agree with me that you're incredibly delusional and vacuous concerning your own skill set for this game. Keep on thinking you're a great player, a great staffer and that your squad is a legit #1 squad, can't wait for reality to seep right in once you're out the first fuc|<ing match of the TWDCup playoffs by the hands of inactive, geriatric, rusty vets, that are still 10 times better than you and always will be. All of the years, the tens of thousands of hours wasted and you're still a garbage player. Really? The joke is on you Jessup. If you weren't such a shitty person, I'd maybe even feel slightly bad for you.

By the way, this wasn't about me tuckednutts. It was about you shit talking Zidane and other vets like you are better than them now. Love how you try to derail the stupidity of your previous posts by flaming on me with your nonsense. Do us all a favor and just STFU. You aren't no TWDT/TWL triple crown player, you're TSL trash. You did well ONE TIME, in a league that was made up mostly of pubbers and inactives that don't take this shit serious. The format of TSL as a whole was created as not to be taken serious. It doesn't mean shit and never will. Learn to show some respect you scrub.

-IxaDor

Comment

Love it how Ixa just came in and started shit up. Dude, you are probably top 3 worst players in the history of TWD alongside Jessup. Might aswell join Paladen and get shit on daily by the true performers out there. As for me? TSL finals were a joke, me and Guero were legit the only players out there that were trying to balance the unbalanced teams and games and sadly me mvping twice didn't help our cause since MC and some other douchebag decided to just throw the game. Can't win 3v5 that easily now, can you?

Also, if you wanna ban duel me, just give me a pm. Would love to put you into your place any day of the year. Same goes for you, Dressup. You are probably the worst person, player and staffer in the history of the entire Subspace. No skill, no team-awareness, no aim, no nothing. As Ixa pointed out (only accurate thing) is that you run around (as tiger said: like a headless chicken) with no idea what the hell you are actually doing, straying like a mad person and legit letting your team down every single game. The stupidity you bring to this game is just unbelievable. And to top it all you brag to us about how you got your manhood removed? Speechless.

On a more serious note tho, TSL was always meant to be a league for everyone to enjoy and just have fun. Competition wasn't great, teams were unbalanced most of the time and none of us actually cared about it. In the end tho, we just wanted to have a nice final match and even Henry fucked that one up, leaving skyforger <ZH> host it without no prior training. Shows you that even the guy in charge doesn't give a rats ass. Anyhow, enjoy your little crown, miss princess, but rest assured that when TWD cup playoffs come by, I'd advise you not to even show up because if you do...well, in all honesty, you won't get past the 1st round. Even if you play Ixador's squad, sadly.

So both of you stop being jerks and start growing up. We've all come to a point that noone cares about this game anymore, we just play it for fun. I don't care if you are guy, a tranny, an idiot, STFU and enjoy the game while it lasts. If you wanna do something constructive, do so for the first time in your life. If not, just GTFO. The community will thank you for doing so. Might even save the zone in the process. BUT don't, just don't talk shit about stuff you have no idea about and don't act smart if you ain't. Got it?

PS. Yes Jessup, look at the TWDD ladder.
      Paladen - 71 games - 32 wins - 39 losses - 1873 points
      Potenza - 38 games - 31 wins - 7 losses - 1808 points

What does that tell you? Hmm? It tells me that you have to play twice the amount of games to get on the even field with the big boys to have a remote chance of having the same amount of points as the vets. I don't consider myself a vet, no, but I do believe that I bring a lot to the warbird game lately. That aside, you #1 spot on the TWD ladder is all about activity and dumb rules. If it wasn't like it is, you'd be dead last. And that will come to fruition soon enough when the TWD cup starts. Then you can brag about how you lost to Ossify in the 1st round and went 1-10 and 3-10 vs. pubbers. Mmk?
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
        Love it how Ixa just came in and started shit up. Dude, you are probably top 3 worst players in the history of TWD alongside Jessup. Might aswell join Paladen and get shit on daily by the true performers out there. As for me? TSL finals were a joke, me and Guero were legit the only players out there that were trying to balance the unbalanced teams and games and sadly me mvping twice didn't help our cause since MC and some other douchebag decided to just throw the game. Can't win 3v5 that easily now, can you?

Also, if you wanna ban duel me, just give me a pm. Would love to put you into your place any day of the year. Same goes for you, Dressup. You are probably the worst person, player and staffer in the history of the entire Subspace. No skill, no team-awareness, no aim, no nothing. As Ixa pointed out (only accurate thing) is that you run around (as tiger said: like a headless chicken) with no idea what the hell you are actually doing, straying like a mad person and legit letting your team down every single game. The stupidity you bring to this game is just unbelievable. And to top it all you brag to us about how you got your manhood removed? Speechless.

On a more serious note tho, TSL was always meant to be a league for everyone to enjoy and just have fun. Competition wasn't great, teams were unbalanced most of the time and none of us actually cared about it. In the end tho, we just wanted to have a nice final match and even Henry fucked that one up, leaving skyforger <ZH> host it without no prior training. Shows you that even the guy in charge doesn't give a rats ass. Anyhow, enjoy your little crown, miss princess, but rest assured that when TWD cup playoffs come by, I'd advise you not to even show up because if you do...well, in all honesty, you won't get past the 1st round. Even if you play Ixador's squad, sadly.

So both of you stop being jerks and start growing up. We've all come to a point that noone cares about this game anymore, we just play it for fun. I don't care if you are guy, a tranny, an idiot, STFU and enjoy the game while it lasts. If you wanna do something constructive, do so for the first time in your life. If not, just GTFO. The community will thank you for doing so. Might even save the zone in the process. BUT don't, just don't talk shit about stuff you have no idea about and don't act smart if you ain't. Got it?

PS. Yes Jessup, look at the TWDD ladder.
        Paladen - 71 games - 32 wins - 39 losses - 1873 points
        Potenza - 38 games - 31 wins - 7 losses - 1808 points

What does that tell you? Hmm? It tells me that you have to play twice the amount of games to get on the even field with the big boys to have a remote chance of having the same amount of points as the vets. I don't consider myself a vet, no, but I do believe that I bring a lot to the warbird game lately. That aside, you #1 spot on the TWD ladder is all about activity and dumb rules. If it wasn't like it is, you'd be dead last. And that will come to fruition soon enough when the TWD cup starts. Then you can brag about how you lost to Ossify in the 1st round and went 1-10 and 3-10 vs. pubbers. Mmk?
        Wii, you lil wooden shoe wearin fuc|< boy. I have no idea why Iron Survivor or anyone on Potenza tolerates your maladjusted panzy ass. You are barely a notch above Jessup as far as most of us are concerned in terms of your presence in the community. You are fuc|<ing weird, you can't go positive unless your underneath Iron's nut sack suckling the left one like an infant and you lack some serious social skills that is all too apparent when trying to have any sort of normalized conversation with you in or out of game. I'd speculate that you're most likely enduring some real life mental illness that isn't being properly treated.

Oh yea. I don't need to duel you either you know why? I slammed you just what? Yesterday? You forget how bad I beat Iron's nut juice out of your mouth? I cut you up so bad you started calling me Zoro afterwards. * see picture provided below for details.

You are nothing manboy. You cower behind vets on stacked squads and vulch kills from them while they do all the work during games because you can't do squat on your own. Don't think for a moment that you are somehow a legitimate veteran player that deserves my respect, or anyone elses for that matter. After all these years, you like Jessup, have shit to show for it. So congrats Wiibimbo! Well played! You and Jessup both have over inflated ego's considering how shitty both of you are, along with serious cerebral dysmorphia, most likely established during birth from coming into the world ass first if I had to take a guess. The condescension from you bottom feeders is "LOL" worthy, so thank you while I take a moment to "LOL" right now.

LOL...

Wii, why don't you just shut the fuc|< up for a change or grow a pair, though honestly I would bet money that Jessup's tucked balls are still bigger than yours as playing this game is concerned. Without Iron, Okyo, Olde, Tax, ect. you are more insignificant than Jessup in every facet of this game and out of it. In fact, skill wise, Jessup is twice the warbird you'll ever be, so I'll just rest my case.

If you ever play me again in a warbird match, best pray to God you have Iron or Attacks with you because I will obliterate you just like I did yesterday. You are down right steamy garbage in that ship you claim to be good in. You are literally nothing to me, you were not even on my radar until 2 seconds ago and..

2 seconds later..

POOF, back off it.

GG lil boy. Enjoy the salt.

-IxaDor

Last edited by IxaDor; 04-27-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Oh look Bill Gates is already counting how long you've been playing, in weeks. Check the very bottom right corner
          sigpic

Comment

Adorable thread.
            JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
            JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
            mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
            mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Lool at these nerds. If you didn't catch it I was being somewhat comical in my previous posts but am happy I won tsld and tslb for real. Ixador has nothing to show medalwise too. I think I have more league medals than him. Don't even want to check cause the guy isn't worth it.

Stop lying on me too. I didn't talk shit to or about zidane at all ...wtf are you even talking about there?? I think I welcomed zidane back once and thats basically all we have talked about.. then I responded here to his question about the tslj crap that happened. You are a troublemake ixador and a sad troll. You came at me u loser. lol get a life that doesn't involve bashing me.. What a weirdo..

ps .. that game I listed was after the new ladder reset or it wouldn't be listed. They did a reset and cleared everything you dum dum.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

If you didn't catch it I was being somewhat comical in my previous posts but am happy I won tsld and tslb for real. Ixador has nothing to show medalwise too. I think I have more league medals than him.
                Once again you instantly overrule what you just said in the first sentence. #JESSUPLOGIC
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Just in here checking my sig

Also, can anyone help me cook a 4' beef
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                    In jav it was clear that Tiny and 24 should cap. But no we choose different cuz 24 wasnt 2nd on the list.

The way I went down was, we had a couple show up late, but in the beginning it was me and wiibimbo were caps, I believe it should have been me and 24 for sake of fairness, but that being said, I let him have first pick to get 24. The host takes 10 mins to set it up…more confusion…another 10 has gone by as we decide who is subbing in….etc etc…..amnesti shows up late, who is suppose to be other captain…..he is changed to cap, now it’s me and amn caps…pretty even…so I pick first, since captains change…I take 24….he takes major and its rather fair considering……then it takes to long and envy go get a jd….mid finally picking and teams etc……henry has to go kill the bot bc envy is full of retards apparently…then major fakes afk……then amnesti says hes not playing…..then the scrambling starts and henry get babe and kira in…and everything is completely fucked…..the End…….

Next time…if there is a next time….be quicker with setting up teams…rules….bots….subs…..and when there is a finals going, do not have other bots on…aka twd..javduel….etc etc….come on…
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      The way I went down was, we had a couple show up late, but in the beginning it was me and wiibimbo were caps, I believe it should have been me and 24 for sake of fairness, but that being said, I let him have first pick to get 24. The host takes 10 mins to set it up…more confusion…another 10 has gone by as we decide who is subbing in….etc etc…..amnesti shows up late, who is suppose to be other captain…..he is changed to cap, now it’s me and amn caps…pretty even…so I pick first, since captains change…I take 24….he takes major and its rather fair considering……then it takes to long and envy go get a jd….mid finally picking and teams etc……henry has to go kill the bot bc envy is full of retards apparently…then major fakes afk……then amnesti says hes not playing…..then the scrambling starts and henry get babe and kira in…and everything is completely fucked…..the End…….

Next time…if there is a next time….be quicker with setting up teams…rules….bots….subs…..and when there is a finals going, do not have other bots on…aka twd..javduel….etc etc….come on…
                      People shouldn't be made capts in TSL finals. PERIOD. What they should do albeit it is actually practical and fair (I know! So hard to comeby!) is this:
                      1st on ladder = Freq 1
                      2nd on ladder= Freq 2
                      3rd on ladder =Freq 1
                      4th on ladder =Freq 2
                      5th on ladder = Freq 2
                      6th on ladder = Freq 1
                      7th on ladder = Freq 1
                      8th on ladder = Freq 2
                      9th on ladder = Freq 2
                      10th on ladder = Freq 1. <---Doing it this way ensure 100% fairness. I know, rocket science right?

Who ever came up with allowing people to pick their teams should be stoned or given a wedgy so bad they need to be hospitalized. Though as most us know (minus Wiibimbo and Jessup), TSL is utterly stupid anyways and doesn't mean squat, so at the end of the day, I could care less. Just thought I'd bring about how stupidly simple it should be handled that our precious staff can't seem to grasp or comprehend. I'd swear that most staff can't decipher their own shit from their oatmeal at times, jesus.

-IxaDor

Comment

Two words: one name: Elon. Elon Musk would have run TSL to utmost perfection and efficiency, removing the human element of the bots with an entire rewrite in the first day alone, also converting the game into VR with fatal consequences for losing. On the second day he would program a bot that couldn't lose. For the next 5 days it played and played. It was even programmed to troll pub chat with racist vitriol and spamming of macros. By the third day IxaDor was a fine mist of particles. By the fourth, Jessup renounced trolling forever. On the fifth day Gass had a deadly explosion. 6th day Stayon returns in his prime, unable to take a single kill on the bot.

On the seventh day Dierienow's computer was fixed by chance cirumstance, but not before discovering that the bots Elon had made were not bots at all. Unknown to anyone else at the time save for a completely confidential co-inventor, Musk was using neural implants to play the game on simultaneous accounts at an advanced level. He would sleep with one quarter of his brain in cycles so that he never truly sleeps. More to come.. maybe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
                          Wii, you lil wooden shoe wearin fuc|< boy. I have no idea why Iron Survivor or anyone on Potenza tolerates your maladjusted panzy ass. You are barely a notch above Jessup as far as most of us are concerned in terms of your presence in the community. You are fuc|<ing weird, you can't go positive unless your underneath Iron's nut sack suckling the left one like an infant and you lack some serious social skills that is all too apparent when trying to have any sort of normalized conversation with you in or out of game. I'd speculate that you're most likely enduring some real life mental illness that isn't being properly treated.

Oh yea. I don't need to duel you either you know why? I slammed you just what? Yesterday? You forget how bad I beat Iron's nut juice out of your mouth? I cut you up so bad you started calling me Zoro afterwards. * see picture provided below for details.

You are nothing manboy. You cower behind vets on stacked squads and vulch kills from them while they do all the work during games because you can't do squat on your own. Don't think for a moment that you are somehow a legitimate veteran player that deserves my respect, or anyone elses for that matter. After all these years, you like Jessup, have shit to show for it. So congrats Wiibimbo! Well played! You and Jessup both have over inflated ego's considering how shitty both of you are, along with serious cerebral dysmorphia, most likely established during birth from coming into the world ass first if I had to take a guess. The condescension from you bottom feeders is "LOL" worthy, so thank you while I take a moment to "LOL" right now.

LOL...

Wii, why don't you just shut the fuc|< up for a change or grow a pair, though honestly I would bet money that Jessup's tucked balls are still bigger than yours as playing this game is concerned. Without Iron, Okyo, Olde, Tax, ect. you are more insignificant than Jessup in every facet of this game and out of it. In fact, skill wise, Jessup is twice the warbird you'll ever be, so I'll just rest my case.

If you ever play me again in a warbird match, best pray to God you have Iron or Attacks with you because I will obliterate you just like I did yesterday. You are down right steamy garbage in that ship you claim to be good in. You are literally nothing to me, you were not even on my radar until 2 seconds ago and..

2 seconds later..

POOF, back off it.

GG lil boy. Enjoy the salt.

-IxaDor

First of all, I don't see any Iron Survivor in that pic, do you? If you do, then it sure as hell ain't me with the mental problems.
                          Secondly, I've been dropping big kills lately even when you weren't here. Owned Racka a few times in TSL and TWDD, been on shitty teams, being borrowed by javers and stuff and doing good all the time (without Iron even being here at all). So idk what is wrong with you but I guess your little mind got brainwashed in the process. Keep thinking you are good man because as you said, next time will be fun. Not for you, for me. Since I'll probably start hunting you from now on and just let you go out with 4 or 5-10 to make your ego drop on your balls. Mmk kid?
                          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            First of all, I don't see any Iron Survivor in that pic, do you? If you do, then it sure as hell ain't me with the mental problems.
                            Secondly, I've been dropping big kills lately even when you weren't here. Owned Racka a few times in TSL and TWDD, been on shitty teams, being borrowed by javers and stuff and doing good all the time (without Iron even being here at all). So idk what is wrong with you but I guess your little mind got brainwashed in the process. Keep thinking you are good man because as you said, next time will be fun. Not for you, for me. Since I'll probably start hunting you from now on and just let you go out with 4 or 5-10 to make your ego drop on your balls. Mmk kid?
                            RaCka has been completely inactive for basically 3-5 years, to say you "owned" him is hilarious and only further validates the point I am trying to make against you and Jessup. Made me laugh once more IRL, so thanks babynutts. You're not even close to being on or anywhere near his level, or even mine, get over yourself. I know how much it must bother you to hear the truth, that Jessup is more skilled than you and that you're unable to pull your own weight in a ship you claim is your best vs. inactive vets who occasionally play and glorified pubbers.

Also, where did I say I was good? I just said I was better than you and Jessup and provided proof of my claims. FACTS. Something neither of you two can produce or access mentally. I don't go around shitting on vets like Zidane, Dreamwin, ect. because I am good in 2018, nor do I join stacked teams and think all of a sudden I am God. All I wanted to do was put you and Jessup in your place, give you guys a much needed dose of fuc|<ing reality because both of you are clearly delusional and demented. Trust me when I say that being better than you and Jessup is not something I'd personally brag about, you both are god awful in warbird, I am merely pointing out the obvious since you two can't comprehend it.

Go ahead and try to hunt me, pull other players from the game to help you fight you're own battles that your too stupid and weak to do yourself. I don't even care about you, never will. You're a peon to me, shit under my shoe, a waste of oxygen and natural resources for all I am concerned. Oh and before I flip you off and end my response, I provided another screen shot of the game we played recently, I dominated you the whole time while also playing 2vs1. What makes you think you'll do any better now than you did when you had me 2vs1? You are steamy garbage bro, accept it and move on.

-IxaDor

Last edited by IxaDor; 04-27-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Racka has been inactive? Really? You need to check the TSL page then cuz if I remember correctly I used to vs. him every game I played. So you are inaccurate on that.

That particular game you seem to brag about so much was the game where I was chasing down 24 and succeeding while my team was out way before. You were just straying like Jessup and killing me in the process. Good job. I also killed 24 6 times (who is much better than yours truly), Deft 4 times and you 4 times. And got the same exact score as you, albeit being on a much worse team than you. So what does that tell you, eh? Probably nothing. And it was 2v1 on me, you dumbass, not the other way around. Stop lying already and look at the facts.

You also said I stated than I'm better than zidane, dreamwin etc. You can check all my forum posts and I guarantee you that you won't find a single post where I said that. I think it is you with the mental issue, babydoll. Just because you suck at stuff and can't comprehend some things in your mind doesn't mean we are all bad and suck at life. Also, those 2 are javs, not warbirds, so this point is irrelevant.

Lastly, all your shitting on players, telling everyone how garbage they are and making them meaningful in your eyes has got you to where you are today. You are a part of a squad with people that are neither good nor do they appreciate you. You always have to accept games on your own and then borrow 2 players to do good for you since your squad doesn't even wanna play with you. As for me, I helped many underdogs in my career, even during TWL. I helped LEGO, even Paladen make the playoffs, but beyond that it was just too hard to vs. vets with the likes of Jebass or tj hazuki. What have you done then? Please show me something else other than a meaningless TWD game in 2018 where you just got lucky and strayed me 7 times.

Oh, and as for my latest squads: I was part of Sulake for a long time because I like skyforger and Wirah but got fed up with dele's drunk ass in the end, so I decided to rejoin my old friends on Potenza. Hiding there would be a lie to say the least since I played with them many a years and also attended a TWL with, but left them to help the underdogs as mentioned above. I could've stayed with them, won the TWLD and be somebody. Instead, I decided to help others make the playoffs and guess what...it feels good. This is the reason people still pm me to get borrowed a lot, even in jds, because they know that I can at least do something and not run around like you or Jessup.

So the next time we play (I hope it's tonight), you better run boy, cuz else I'm really gonna hunt and destroy you like the shitface you are and that everyone knows in the game.
                              Good riddance.

PS. Are you really that demented that you can't even spell FUCK correctly?
                              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

OK you disenfranchised lil manbabe, not even going to humor you in divulging much more in this conversation because you're blatantly deranged concerning the perception of yourself and others on this game. That and the paragraphs of excuses you are providing are utter nonsense and only go to show how weak and insecure you truly are.

You know damn well that you only brown nose Iron, Okyo and the like because you desperately want to be apart of something you never will be. You couldn't cut it on Sulake or any other squad that wasn't stacked and as soon as Potenza formed with legitimate vets at helm, you pathetically begged them to let you join. You are total shit, both in and out of game. They know it too but are too nice to say it. I have no problem doing them a solid here and informing you on the truth of the matter.

Oh yea, before I tell you to sit on your finger, that match vs me less than 48 hours ago was in FACT, 2 vs 1 on me. Are you really this sick bro? You create lies in your head and then believe your own lies. That's pretty fuc|<ed up man. LOL.. FFS!

Get a grip! You are seriously retarded, no doubt in my mind. All you did just now stating it was 2vs1 on you was increase the merit of my insinuations, allegations and declarations towards you and Mr. Assgina.

-IxaDor

PS: Sit on a finger manboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X