TSL Finals Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    I did say "almost single handedly" because you only afk'd and forced multiple people to spam you to come back..... then you refused to cap when everyone agreed it should be you and heaven lol. in the time period you left to to fake afk in pub we lost multiple players and had to make more replacements, making the game even worse. obviously glyde leaving mid round to go play EG was pretty funny and deserves some credit for ruining the game.

then the dipshit goes to get a jd during the past final ruining another game. fakes afk, then amnesti quits cause you're afk, so you ruin another game. kudos for being an entitled 7* scrub

Me and Heaven have never been offered cap that game. In my opinion the terrs should always cap in TSLB finals. As far as I remember only Ogron/Thix and Trasher/Ease were the options that were coming up. Either Trasher or Ease didnt want to cap.. So Ogron/Thix stepped up. I dont remember we lost multiple players at all.. Didnt almost everyone who qualified play that game?
    Yea the game was shitty.. But maybe thats also cuz you and me togother as terr/shark never worked.

And dont start about that tslj finals. Pretty sure u werent around. Like stated before, 30 mins have gone by and nothing happened, ofc I wanted to spend my time better and go jd. Also stated before, I shouldnt have even been in those finals due to not having the amount of games. So why shouldnt I (and others) be free to play a twd match? TWD game got killed, we went all to tslj and it took another 20-30 mins to get the game going, so yea I was done with it. If all that dely didnt happen I would have played fine.

We both know you hate the guts out of me.. So ofc you will point all your fingers towards me.
    Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      PS.. any chance we can get our 2018 TSL medals on twd site added. I saw the arena was updated recently which is awesome.. GJ on that.. I'd just love to see myself and everyone who participated and qualified to have the medals by our names on twd site get them.. Thanks in advance!!
      My medal ASAP. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
        The only person nobody can talk about is qan, which is why he is truly a gem for this game. To have the guy 'running' the zone not play it (that often!) is a blessing you don't even know.
        No chance that qan's cock is dry with you. I admit that Ogron is wrong with him and that I myself have done it, he must continue the show no matter what happens and that's what he does, with what he has. I admit that wanting to ban skyforger in all leagues was impossible for qan, there were intermediate solutions like to make this jerk understand that he can not behave like that. Ogron raged and quited, qan is not to blame. People willing to deal with the leagues are incompetent, or say rather "too busy", qan is not to blame. He just fits with the situation, but what I'm proposing is that Ogron come back because I'm willing to give time to put things in place with him.

Comment

Did anyone understand what Paul Blarte: French Fry Cop just said? Lmao
          sigpic

Comment

Change the way the game works so that anyone can come back if they want. They'll just be another player. As long as there is power to be had as league op or staff member then there will always be drama and bullshit. Bringing Ogron back wouldn't change anything permanently. At worst it would be replacing an incompetent and corrupt jerk with another. See why it's pointless? No competitive game let's individuals have as much power over the competitive scene as this one.. and it's probably the biggest weakness this game has competitively speaking.

However if you just want to be like everyone else, insulting, trying to get your specific retard into power, then you are welcome to waste your time with that crap. Much easier than solving the inherent issues of the game.
            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone understand what Paul Blarte: French Fry Cop just said? Lmao
              lol, i've never laughed this much

However if you just want to be like everyone else, insulting, trying to get your specific retard into power, then you are welcome to waste your time with that crap. Much easier than solving the inherent issues of the game.
              I do not want any power or even see my name associated with any staff whatsoever. The problem that faces this game, it is not you who fixes it is the whole group. I just add to the number of dissatisfied with the level of competitiveness and offer to give time, if Ogron is the staff for which I work, and I remember you that I have no level to participate in these famous major competitions. Stop your cinema, I do not want to go into a philosophical debate with you, you're a troll/fanboy of Elon Musk and your signature to say "look at me I'm smart" does not give you any credibility.

Comment

1.) If Ogron comes back, TW dies.
                2.) If Henry and Jessup stay, TW dies.

Win/win situation for us all.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                  I may have hosted the most TWL/TWDT games of all in staff
                  You're #6. Stargazer and Flibb are 1-2. I thought I would have been ahead of you too but I'm #14 D:

Also the assumption that HS went afk during finals is false, as is the claim that skyforger was left alone, as is the claim that he was hired the day before, as is the claim that he had no training of any kind, as is the claim that TSL requires any sort of intelligence at all to host. (I know you didn't make any of these claims MC but someone else did)

On a side note, I only have a few weeks before I have to vanish for work but if time allows I may try to throw together a brief 2v2 wb/jav/spid tournament UFC style over maybe 2 weeks in May. We'll see what happens over the next 3-5 days and what my schedule looks like
                  1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                  Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Am I banished your highness?

Comment

When you think Ogron is gone, LF appears with another bad idea. Holy crap, 2018 is really the downfall of TW. Let's go boys, kill it with fire!
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                        When you think Ogron is gone, LF appears with another bad idea. Holy crap, 2018 is really the downfall of TW. Let's go boys, kill it with fire!
                        Don't play then you dingledoink. I don't even know if and when anything is gonna happen but maybe we should just forsake the idea before it even exists! God forbid I spend my own time trying to entertain others, right? This would be for the competitive section thats left in the zone anyways, so you're not my target audience.

Also, I think Im the only one left in staff with any league hosting/running prior to the past 6 months, and might I add my 2 seasons running twl (with flared) were pretty flawless and drama free.
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I just play for fun now. But that's beside the point. The point is TWD Cup is run in May, so running 2 leagues at the same time wouldn't be such a good idea, right? Maybe try it in June, when there isn't much to do here.
                          Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Even with a VPN, changing the MAC address, reinstalling everything and using new mail/steam accounts I can not connect. So the guy spam the staff during a match of competition, with another alias on another zone, it's good, I show myself virulent with staff on the forum and I'm totally banned? Hallucinating. Tonight Top Rope is playing on HZ and I wanted to be there, do not abuse, deban me, I'll shut my mouth on the competitions and anything else, I give you peace, but do not prevent me to play.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                              Even with a VPN, changing the MAC address, reinstalling everything and using new mail/steam accounts I can not connect. So the guy spam the staff during a match of competition, with another alias on another zone, it's good, I show myself virulent with staff on the forum and I'm totally banned? Hallucinating. Tonight Top Rope is playing on HZ and I wanted to be there, do not abuse, deban me, I'll shut my mouth on the competitions and anything else, I give you peace, but do not prevent me to play.
                              Who banned you?
                              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I don't know man, I just can't enter the game. When I wait after the game freeze, it give me the message "invalid password for specified user" even if I use my account or create a new one, my IP is in London, I tried some others, I think it's MachineID ban. What the fuck at least can someone give me an official announce for my ban, if it's for an amount of time or not, it's really stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X