Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWEL-D Season 12 Predictions - Vys Enters the Ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Last 6 wb's in the competition are who you ranked 2-6 + Best who wasn't included in these predictions...not bad!

    Also your predicted top wb only beat RTAllen in the entire competition.....LOL
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

    Comment


    • #17
      shoutout to 24 who after 5 days of being away refused to play me the only time I can to accept a JD instead and Mythril for subsequently disqualifying me for a second time ?
      1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
      1:pascone> folder is empty :/
      1:Tiny> LOL
      1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

      1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by kentaro View Post
        shoutout to 24 who after 5 days of being away refused to play me the only time I can to accept a JD instead and Mythril for subsequently disqualifying me for a second time ?
        You told me to remove yourself from the tournament but I still gave you guys a few days after you were both way behind to get it done, and still nothing happened. There's no way for me to know what's going on with anyone's real life on here, so all I ask every season is for players to message me and let me know if you need more time/if you can't find your opponent. But the bottom line is the tournament has to move forward. 24 has been the most proactive of anyone when it comes to messaging me his schedule and he's been one of the few who have gotten duels completed ASAP.

        I do feel pretty bad though because yourself and little buddhist got the short end of the stick this season, but how can I be responsible for knowing when anyone goes on vacation? You guys need to leave me a quick message about what's going on, I don't think that's too much to ask. Sorry how it ended up though man.

        TWEL recap/prediction threads for the remaining competitors coming tonight. TWEL-D is pretty insane, all that's left are six 10* warbirds.
        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"

        juicypump > anyone have advice on buying a new smartphone thats under 5.5inches?
        vys> walk into the phone shop with an erect penis and say "i want it the same size as this please"
        juicypump > ya i saw some crazy megapixel cameras out of those
        Mythril> LOOOOOOOOL
        boob or no> dude, nice 9 inch phone
        vys> i went into the phone shop with my dick out and came out with a 4k ultra smart tv

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Mythril View Post
          You told me to remove yourself from the tournament but I still gave you guys a few days after you were both way behind to get it done, and still nothing happened. There's no way for me to know what's going on with anyone's real life on here, so all I ask every season is for players to message me and let me know if you need more time/if you can't find your opponent. But the bottom line is the tournament has to move forward. 24 has been the most proactive of anyone when it comes to messaging me his schedule and he's been one of the few who have gotten duels completed ASAP.

          I do feel pretty bad though because yourself and little buddhist got the short end of the stick this season, but how can I be responsible for knowing when anyone goes on vacation? You guys need to leave me a quick message about what's going on, I don't think that's too much to ask. Sorry how it ended up though man.

          TWEL recap/prediction threads for the remaining competitors coming tonight. TWEL-D is pretty insane, all that's left are six 10* warbirds.

          I think the point was this guy was ducking and dodging the duel and ended up getting a free pass.

          First time I message him to duel (Friday?) the guy tells me he has to pick up his GF/wife soon and can't. He then proceeds to ask me for my whatsapp and he would message me when we can play.

          I don't hear from him at all or see him for a while, then on twl sunday we were supposed to play, shortly after the LD i message him "lets get this over with" guy tells me he wants to JD instead and I let him know its the only time I can duel. He ignores me proceeds to JD, I let you know of this and you proceed to spam him but he just chooses to JD instead.

          Then in the proceeding days he gets a pass and im disqualified, the decisions made so whatever but its just ridiculous how 24 gets a free pass for that and he's not even a wb?? On a side note im top ranked on twel site not that rating matters but I've already beaten a handful of competent wbs.
          Last edited by kentaro; 09-29-2016, 02:32 PM.
          1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
          1:pascone> folder is empty :/
          1:Tiny> LOL
          1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

          1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

          Comment


          • #20
            I tried to play middle man when you wanted to duel and 24 said "the guy had all day to challenge me, I'm jding right now." And you said you had to leave for dinner or something. Still gave you guys days of time afterwards to figure it out. You can't decide last second that a 20 minute window within a whole week is the only time the duel can go down. I logged on and immediately pm'ed 24 and we were dueling each other in less than 5 minutes afterwards. 24 literally msgs opponents on whatsapp to get his TWEL duels done. He was the 1st player to reach the final winner's bracket in TWEL-J. I don't think he's the right guy to accuse of dodging anyone.

            Edit:

            You done editing posts while I'm responding? Lol. You told me to just remove yourself from the tournament dude. Days went by, you still didn't message me about what was going on even after the fact. Now you're blown that I disqualified you when you asked for it yourself? Makes no sense man.
            PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"

            juicypump > anyone have advice on buying a new smartphone thats under 5.5inches?
            vys> walk into the phone shop with an erect penis and say "i want it the same size as this please"
            juicypump > ya i saw some crazy megapixel cameras out of those
            Mythril> LOOOOOOOOL
            boob or no> dude, nice 9 inch phone
            vys> i went into the phone shop with my dick out and came out with a 4k ultra smart tv

            Comment


            • #21
              love ss.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                I tried to play middle man when you wanted to duel and 24 said "the guy had all day to challenge me, I'm jding right now." And you said you had to leave for dinner or something. Still gave you guys days of time afterwards to figure it out. You can't decide last second that a 20 minute window within a whole week is the only time the duel can go down. I logged on and immediately pm'ed 24 and we were dueling each other in less than 5 minutes afterwards. 24 literally msgs opponents on whatsapp to get his TWEL duels done. He was the 1st player to reach the final winner's bracket in TWEL-J. I don't think he's the right guy to accuse of dodging anyone.

                Edit:

                You done editing posts while I'm responding? Lol. You told me to just remove yourself from the tournament dude. Days went by, you still didn't message me about what was going on even after the fact. Now you're blown that I disqualified you when you asked for it yourself? Makes no sense man.
                Actually I was the one contacting him in a span of a week and he was always busy so dont give me the bs that I decided that the duel had to happen in a 20 minute window when I made a couple attempts to duel him and each time he said no. You are making assumptions based off what you think happened because 24 is super active in TWELJ. The post is more directed to 24 not you. I got fed up with trying to set up a match and he expects me to duel him during TWL when my squad/his squad is playing? What a goof.
                1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                1:Tiny> LOL
                1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

                1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

                Comment

                Working...
                X