TWEL12 Playoff Brackets and Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL12 Playoff Brackets and Rules

Thanks to everyone who participated this season! Playoffs are now officially in effect. Ladders were frozen and the brackets are now established. All tournaments are double elimination, with returning champions Tiny (TWEL-J) and Ease (TWEL-S) both choosing to defend their titles as the #1 seed this season. With only 20 players qualifying for TWEL-S with 3 duels, I have decided it was best to be more inclusive and accept all players with a minimum of 2 duels, bringing the tournament to a 30-man tournament. This means Ease and TJ Hazuki will have 1st round byes in TWEL-S. The championship rounds of each league will begin with the player from the Winner's Bracket up 1-0 in a best of 3.

Cash Prizes are as follows:

TWEL-D: 1st Place - $125. 2nd Place - $40. 3rd Place - $10
    TWEL-J: 1st Place - $125. 2nd Place - $40. 3rd Place - $10
    TWEL-S: 1st Place - $75. 2nd Place - $20. 3rd Place - $5

Heaven is also adding an additional $50 as a bonus to anyone who wins more than 1 league.

All participants must read the rules below before dueling your opponent. Good luck.

PLAYOFF RULES:

- You have ONE WEEK to complete your duel. This means complete your duel by the Sunday night by 11:59 PM. TWEL Staff will message you your opponent and it is YOUR JOB to set up a duel with that person in ?go duel. If you need extra time due to real life commitments etc, get in touch with myself, Heaven, or Wicket <ER> ASAP in-game or on the forums. It's summer 2016, I know that people are on vacations, have weddings to go, etc. I am willing to be reasonable when it comes to time extensions.

- You are NOT ALLOWED to duel your opponent in ?go duel unless it is your playoff match. I do not want to deal with people dueling 5 times, having someone win 2 of those duels and getting different messages about who won the "playoff" duel. If I see multiple duels, the first duel that was played with the correct rules will be viewed as the playoff match.

- Every duel MUST be set to 10, winby2, nc, and warp. If these are not the rules, the duel will be VOID and must be rematched. Please do not waste my time/your time by setting the wrong rules.

- If you and your opponent do not duel within the one week time frame, I will advance the player who was more actively looking for the duel or just end up replacing you (Replacements will only be allowed in the FIRST round). So it is also your job to let me know when someone is either refusing to duel or just being inactive. If I believe both were equally at fault for the duel not happening, I will decide by an unbiased coin flip. Seriously though, you have a week to find 1 person. Message them and figure out which times work for both of you.

- After the duel concludes, the winner must message myself, Heaven, and Wicket <ER> with who won and what the score was. We will do our best to manually check the results, but please make it easier on us by messaging.

- Unless I tell you to wait, it is allowed (and preferred), that you duel your next opponent as soon as you can. You do not have to wait to duel your next opponent unless a TWEL Staffer tells you to hold off.

- You can't let anyone else play on your name. This will result in a perma-ban for yourself and whoever played on your name from TWEL. Have some pride and play on your own name. You will get caught. Don't be an idiot.

- If you want a zoner for your TWEL match, simply do a ?help call and see if anyone is able to get that done for you.

Here are the Playoff Brackets for Season 12:

TWEL-D 12 Potential Subs: Turban, Chips <ER>, Afghan, fem., destruct

TWEL-J 12 Potential Subs: Riksa, Major Crisis

TWEL-S

Good luck to everyone.
    Last edited by Mythril; 08-02-2016, 12:16 AM. Reason: Updated Cash Prize
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

If the brackets are difficult to view on your screen, click here to view them individually:

TWEL-D
    challonge.com/tweld12

TWEL-J
    challonge.com/twelj12

TWEL-S
    challonge.com/twels12doubleelim

Also, I ended up killing the MessageBot and no staffer online to reboot him. I sent out all of the warbird duels and a few javelin duels, will send the rest tomorrow when the bot is back online.
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Nice and thanks
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Good luck to everyone!
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Take me off potential subs mythril, because I could be someone who is there already
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

LOL ofc its Ease in the first rnd
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

fyi - you've updated mine and tj's score but in doing so you've removed Little Buddha's result vs Morph on TWEL-D
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Nah, I updated their duel on my phone and assumed it was the right duel. Got a message saying they had wrong rules and they agreed to rm. Need to check with them to figure out what happened still, but that's why I removed the result for now.

Also, messages were sent out last night for every league. Please duel ASAP. Getting so many duels to happen these first 2 weeks is the biggest headache I have playing this game. Please make life easier on me. And don't forget to message me in-game if you're struggling to find your opponent or need extra time due to vacation, wedding, etc.

And if you haven't seen it yet, Method has donated $250 to this year's tournament. I've updated the cash prize winnings for each league. Read this thread: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...E-ANNOUNCEMENT
                ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

weird, I watched it and it was a duel to 10, win by 2 and respawn at the safety on each death....what other rule is there?
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

NC? ...........
                    TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                    TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                    TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

I'm back from Disney on Monday. I'll check my rotor t work and leave messages to the available dates for myself and send to my opponents and ops.

P.s. mickey mouse left the photo booth and the tonnes of people waiting in it to approach me and said "yo vys, can I have a picture?" ... Lasenza was that you under the mickey suit? #fans #vysfanclub #pwis1

Comment

Im back Sunday, ill do my duels vs afghan and awkwardokyo asap. Thanks for the patience and hosting Papi.

Big up for Method man!
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

I've been trying to run into absent, il try to get my duel done asap myth!

Comment

Thanks to everyone for letting me know the status of their duels and for those who have gotten them done already. I've decided to stretch these first 2 rounds into 3 weeks instead of 2, since it's somewhat unrealistic to expect 50 duels between people to happen per week. I don't expect people to be waiting around all day for their duels, just try to schedule them with your opponent to make your life easier. I'll be sending out messages soon for round 2. I've saved a log of every message I've received regarding struggles finding opponents, vacation etc. Everyone still in round 1, please duel ASAP or let me know what's going on. Update coming soon.
                            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

shaun doesnt have forum account he told me he is forfeiting his round 1 jav duel 2 me
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X