Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's nice to see the custom skin, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nice to see the custom skin, but...

Can you please make the font color black? This light gray is a bit difficult to read.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

better ?
    Greets,
    Roger

Comment

Nifty!

We love you Rodge!
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Mucho mejor!
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

When i have more time, i will try to make some new skins that you can select in your user CP.
          Greets,
          Roger

Comment

Whoa wicked skin $$
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

I have put it down untill we go all buttons for 100%, but then you can view it again
              Greets,
              Roger

Comment

And were up again, all updated! Have fun with this forum!

Big ups to Jason for his quick editing and modifying the buttons!
                Greets,
                Roger

Comment

Since you locked the other thread, it looks thread_dot_lock_new.gif is missing

Comment

Yeah, we missed three buttons. Jesus Christ, there are at least three freakin' dozen buttons/icons/etc used by VB! I fixed those last three, and I'm hoping to God that's it. Rodge will update everything whenever he wakes up tomorrow I imagine.

[EDIT]Sonofabitch... thread_dot_lock_new.gif wasn't one of the three Rodge gave me to colorize. I'll poke around and see if I can find it somewhere and add a red version to the other three we missed.[/EDIT]
                    Last edited by Jason; 03-13-2004, 02:07 AM.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

How do I get rid of the red?

Comment

Seriously dude, you better be joking. Rodge and I have busted our asses tweaking and perfecting this color scheme. Don't start complaining already. C'mon...

Shade, I tracked down that image and a red version has been thrown in with the other three we were missing. We damn well better be good to go now.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'd much rather just have everything be the standard blue. I don't like it being red. I'm guessing you're saying there isn't like a button I can click to remove this skin then.

Comment

It's just the one forum. And I think it looks fine.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Well, I'm inclined to get angry at you for doggin' the skin after all the work I put into it. Then again, I'm going to be rational (Yes folks, Jason can be rational!) and realize that everyone has their likes and dislikes and are entitled to them. Unfortunately, you can't "opt out" of this skin... yet. Soon enough Rodge will have the forum set up such that you can select whatever skin suits your fancy. This probably won't be for awhile though as we don't have any skins, other than the default and this one and I think maybe Paladen's, so it isn't really worth putting together a drop down "select-a-skin" box just yet. Rest assured, however, that at some point in the not too distant future you will be able to keep the default blue across the boards.

Fit, glad you like it. :]
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X