Trench Center Returns!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Center Returns!!!

Trench Center, the exciting radio program dedicated to TWL is coming back this weekend! As always TC NEEDS YOUR HELP! One of the best parts about TC is the match reports, we need people to send in reports about your squad's matches. Tell us what happened, who it happened to, and how often it happened! The more detailed the better the show gets! Feel free to use some humor too!

Send all match reports to conc@spaceshipgame.com as soon as you have them! We need them all absolutely no later than every Sunday at 17:00 EST! If you don't send one in, then we don't yak about your squad! Try and have only one member mail us the match reports!

Enjoy!

Brought to you by:

PUSH, Conc, HIS PEEJNESS, and that loveable Brit BOO!
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Much obliged, Guvnor.
    -Boo

Laying the smack omnidirectional.

Comment

ill try to get a report for Pirates games into you after they happen :up:

Comment

what is that, is it radio, or what the fuck...... don't flame me
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

its like pallies radio but the topic is a recap of the weekend's twl games

Comment

I could get one about Veron ez... Hell I'll make it in advance right now

Here it is Tyflyias Dying2live Ratty... Stasua and Unexpected all Got the living hell beat out of them not with higher then 3-10 gg
            Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

Comment

ahh.. the pusha has done it again.
              Whatt dat... ? all hellz gonna break looose

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Will there be a replay of the show on a more europe friendly time?
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

No. Fuck Europe.

PS - Yeah, Mantra... of course.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                  X