X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWL is not for new players.

Comment

Much of paladen started in pre continuum days when the game was called subspace lol
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
        TWL is not for new players.
        TWL is not even a pro league if there is no criteria for qualifying or no qualification rounds. It's just someone's opinion on the league staff...

Might as well revert to judging the games the way they do in figure skating next.

"Thunder wins, was a 10/10 performance, where is my bribe?" *mmm good suck it harder*

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

TWL is not even a pro league if there is no criteria for qualifying or no qualification rounds. It's just someone's opinion on the league staff...

Might as well revert to judging the games the way they do in figure skating next.

"Thunder wins, was a 10/10 performance, where is my bribe?" *mmm good suck it harder*
          Hey are you on a squad or participating in this TWL?
          Hey are you on a TWD squad and contributing in making this zone better?
          Because if you are not, your opinion does not matter.
          Stfu
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

How is Paladen not being allowed entry even up for debate? You guys didn't play a solitary TWBD match. Monster didn't go for TWBD because we know with our existing roster we couldn't realistically compete so we don't want to waste our time and the squads who would face us.

STFU for everyone's sake and stop derailing every thread.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Hey are you on a squad or participating in this TWL?
              Hey are you on a TWD squad and contributing in making this zone better?
              Because if you are not, your opinion does not matter.
              Stfu
              Okay special snowflake, you are correct, league makes you special and my words invade your safe space.

But seriously, if my opinion doesn't matter head over to forum ignore and ignore me.

Secondly, forums are public domain, like spec chat. I contribute all the time it's not my fault you are ignorant of what other people do for/in multiple zones.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                How is Paladen not being allowed entry even up for debate? You guys didn't play a solitary TWBD match. Monster didn't go for TWBD because we know with our existing roster we couldn't realistically compete so we don't want to waste our time and the squads who would face us.

STFU for everyone's sake and stop derailing every thread.
                It's not up for debate, learn to read. We all know Paladen didn't play TWBD and probably wouldn't qualify for league even if they did and even if there was qualification material.

This is not a debate. You guys are wrong about how you decide who gets into league. Fix it for next league. What exactly are you wrong about? Basing it entirely on your opinion. Turban didn't say to Paladen "sorry you didn't qualify or go through qualifications" he said instead "we decided you don't belong". A professional league that holds itself up on the standard that it's elite, AND DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE QUALIFICATION MATERIAL? is not elite, it's BS based on the league staffs opinion. I say again, either have qualification rounds, so Paladen can get beaten out of league each time, or have qualification material, like a certain amount of games played and won, or flag average held in those games.

A sincere fuck you.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

It's not up for debate, learn to read. We all know Paladen didn't play TWBD and probably wouldn't qualify for league even if they did and even if there was qualification material.

This is not a debate. You guys are wrong about how you decide who gets into league. Fix it for next league. What exactly are you wrong about? Basing it entirely on your opinion. Turban didn't say to Paladen "sorry you didn't qualify or go through qualifications" he said instead "we decided you don't belong". A professional league that holds itself up on the standard that it's elite, AND DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE QUALIFICATION MATERIAL? is not elite, it's BS based on the league staffs opinion. I say again, either have qualification rounds, so Paladen can get beaten out of league each time, or have qualification material, like a certain amount of games played and won, or flag average held in those games.

A sincere fuck you.
                  Hey retard.
                  Paladen did not play one basing match in this entire qualification period. Anyone that has a brain slightly bigger than a peanut will decide that they do not belong in TWLB.

and when they get 15-0d every Sunday and waste everyones time, you would still find a way to make it look like it is the league ops fault.

you are a cancer to this forum and to this zone

i have yet to see you contribute at all into this zone or to any league rather.

why dont you go back to whatever fairy zone you came from and stfu

FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

If Paladen didn't play one game then all Turban had to say was you didn't play any games so you don't qualify.... why is this hard for you to understand?

What is used to decide who is in league, is it:
                    1) Turbans opinon
                    2) Average flag ratio for a team
                    3) number of wins in TWLB
                    4) number of games in TWLB

I think currently it's only number 4. Which means if Paladen didn't play, you explain they can't get in because they didn't meet the TWLB game amount requirement. Turban instead said that "We decided you don't get to play" That is a totally different response. Are you catching on yet?

If you as a group of players and league staff decided that you don't like the criteria to make it into league just being a 5 game limit, because then still any bad squad can get in. THEN you do what I said and add more criteria. You can go all the way to having qualification games which is more work, to having other criteria on top of the 5 game list. Like, average flag ratio for a team being a certain number, or a certain amount of wins in TWLB. All of this is very easy to setup, and you already have 99% of the structure in place.

Sure I'll contribute as soon as someone recruits me. Not my fault you guys bench good players and don't even give new people a chance.

The only cancer here is you. But we can continue to talk about me if you insist on bringing me up in everything you write.

Comment

Why do you even post on these forums? You've contributed nothing to this zone except randomly popping up in October 2018 and ruining the forum experience for the masses with your need to argue with everyone when you have absolutely no idea about how this zone operates or has operated in the past.

Get out of your basement and either do something in game of worth (even if it's making some online friends in pub), or jog on, YOU are the cancer to the forum.

I'm not sure many people would argue with the decision of the TWL ops to move forward for TWLB with the 6 selected squads. Everything in our community run game has to be decided on common sense, past experience and knowledge of the game. What has been decided is correct and the best outcome for the league and the zone. Falconeer, stop arguing against everything because your mother didn't bring you your cheesy puffs this morning so you're grouchy.

Any response from you will not be responded to from this point on - this is my final post wasted on you.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                        Why do you even post on these forums? You've contributed nothing to this zone except randomly popping up in October 2018 and ruining the forum experience for the masses with your need to argue with everyone when you have absolutely no idea about how this zone operates or has operated in the past.

Get out of your basement and either do something in game of worth (even if it's making some online friends in pub), or jog on, YOU are the cancer to the forum.

I'm not sure many people would argue with the decision of the TWL ops to move forward for TWLB with the 6 selected squads. Everything in our community run game has to be decided on common sense, past experience and knowledge of the game. What has been decided is correct and the best outcome for the league and the zone. Falconeer, stop arguing against everything because your mother didn't bring you your cheesy puffs this morning so you're grouchy.

Any response from you will not be responded to from this point on - this is my final post wasted on you.
                        Someone's triggered. You should be thanking me for having so much time for the game. And I live in my moms attic*

Who said to halt the league? I said make the changes for next league, it's too late to do anything about this now. Why can't you guys read properly?

It's not about what works right now or how great turban is at making decisions. Do you see me even saying turban is wrong about Paladen? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what team is good or not. It's about having a system in place that will be fair all the time.

It's very little effort to set something up so squads good or bad can try and qualify and only good squads get in. Like I said it could be as simple as figuring out the average flag ratio of all 6 squads in league, and then making that the criteria to get in. If we decided most good squads can achieve 50% ratio, and there is a squad who acheived 45% THEN that's when you leave it up to the discretion of the league staff.

And if you guys don't like this criteria, figure one out.

Also I give back what I receive, don't cry I wasn't nice in a post after you all ganged up on me and told me to stfu, and then still failed to achieve anything because apparently i was built more tough coming from my "fairy zone". Half of you don't even use your game name on forums, sigh. When you don't respond you usually get one post from me, so go ignore me: https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...e-on-the-forum. i can handle 100 people attacking me, but 100 people can't handle me, it's always been this way. Also, it's you retards who pick fights and talk about me all day who are creating cancer here.
                        Last edited by Falconeer; 03-19-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Reminder:
                          https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...e-on-the-forum

Comment

I'm also 100% in favor of having forum rules, except qan isn't. It would mean most of you would get banned for the week, while I continue posting, because I can filter my posts fairly easily and I don't discuss people, i don't put people down, i don't attack them for being from other zones or for not playing league, or because I think their opinion doesn't matter because I won a 2D tourney. All by the way which are flawed ways to make a point and derail threads.

Originally posted by falconeer
                            P.S the be all and end all of knowledge in the game is not limited to playing league, especially not for people who played subspace 20+ years and who are 35 and have working brains. pretty damn easy to spec 1 base game and take away all the terrier/shark strategies, as well as determine what works/doesn't work well without even playing just from 20 years of playing subspace in general. people who think they are special because they played league... sigh.
                            Sorry to break it to you but until these forums are limited to league players then anyone can voice their ideas or opinions of the league here. I should go and live in the real world? How about you. Learn that in the "real world" people will disagree with you. Don't get so butt hurt each time they do, it's not personal, I didn't know you would cry about it, I was here thinking about why this is a dumb system instead, and not about how many retards would get mad. I had no clue anybody would get mad because I said to add some qualifying material to get into league. What a joke.
                            Last edited by Falconeer; 03-19-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Your posts are so long and full of meaningless bs dude. You have some valid points here and there but I'm tired of seeing your background and life mantras every post. Ignoring you wouldn't even help since you manage to trigger everyone and the threads go to shit shortly after you reply. If you're still trolling us good work you are doing great. My first and only response to you..

Comment

Originally posted by Lupin View Post
                                Your posts are so long and full of meaningless bs dude. You have some valid points here and there but I'm tired of seeing your background and life mantras every post. Ignoring you wouldn't even help since you manage to trigger everyone and the threads go to shit shortly after you reply. If you're still trolling us good work you are doing great. My first and only response to you..
                                Keep using distancing language, as if "my" mantras are evil and not just general things most sane people already should agree on, concepts that would make the game and zone better and more fun.

Lets have a list of my so called mantras so far:
                                1. Fair systems based on merit (quantitative measurable data not solely qualitative, not just personal opinion).
                                2. People can logon and find a game within 20 minutes whatever their skill level may be
                                3. Elite players helping new/inexperienced players; maybe through a training squad, or by diversifying squads they join.
                                4. Balanced gameplay so we don't have huge gaps and 1 sided games which is boring for everyone.

The fuck mantra you talking about? Be less vague.

So sorry the name falconeer triggers so many people, what name should i resume posting with? Teddy Ruxpin? Mr. Rogers?

What's funny is that you guys think your zone is a success, if you didn't turn it into a clubhouse, with forum rule from a few bullys deciding everything for everyone then you would be sitting pretty at 400 population a day still, I can see why the zone slowly declined to 70 players over the last two years, and I can also see some of the factors that brought it back to a 180 average, and it's not because of your posts or bullying or narrow minds.
                                Last edited by Falconeer; 03-19-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X