This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Problem is if i thought i could bring a squad reliably to TW i would have. If the zone had new players i would be the guy grabbing them up and training them, but we don't even have that. =/
    If you trained them they would still suk dik. Stop posting essays about nonsense fgt.

Comment

As captain of Wolf, I will say we had no intentions of basing and apologize for any confusion that was brought about for other people taking it in their hands to speak for us. It was discussed early on because a couple players expressed interest in "competing" key fucking word, competing. Unlike Paladen, we have no interest in lessening the quality of TWL matches by fielding players who aren't capable of winning a match or even keeping it close with the best. TWL is about the best of the best, even Jessup at one point acknowledged this.

Here is my opinion on the subject now that Wolf has spoken on their own behalf.

Case closed. Paladen had amble time to play TWBD, with borrows and with the leagues largest roster. There is no excuse. If they are serious, next TWL they can prioritize better.

That is all. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

-Ixa

PS: #BanFalconeer4Life

Comment

Damn ixador youre such a snake man - you just said TWL is about the best of the best but put up a thread a few weeks ago that everyone is stacking and being elitist and tried to derail everything LOL.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          Damn ixador youre such a snake man - you just said TWL is about the best of the best but put up a thread a few weeks ago that everyone is stacking and being elitist and tried to derail everything LOL.
          Sup. Lot of people misread and misunderstood that post, I dropped it. My concern was we had 3 teams signed up. We have like 12 now or something man, very happy how things worked out. Take it easy.

-Ixa

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post

If you trained them they would still suk dik. Stop posting essays about nonsense fgt.
            Whats wrong with being a faggot?

Maybe I should start posting on HZ forums every day too. Thank you for inspiring me.

If you ever need essay help in school let me know. I charge $25 a page. Can you get into school?

P.S Pretty sure I could train you to play better in HZ. Also training is 50% showing someone what to do. The other 50% is up to them, most people are not motivated enough to practice or change their habits. You tell them what to correct and they never correct it. Someone has to want to be good to be good. But I meant training in general, pub players who just got the game would be very bad with aiming, dodging, knowing basic tactics, etc. Any idiot can train that, by just practicing with them, dueling, and doing drills. I happen to like people that the rest of the zone throws away, because it means no one will try to recruit them for their squads, and if they do become good someday they tend to remember how you always had their back, and treated them like they had some value.

Eat shit and cry.
            Last edited by Falconeer; 03-21-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Thread is going nowhere fast. Closed.
              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Working...
              X