No announcement yet.

WEBSITE (twl.trenchwars.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RiiStar!! Your site was awesome too when it worked It didn't have the cool graphics and slick look as the new one but was more interfaced as I remember. RIP to your old twl site. It served us well for many years!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

How can we see all of the old stats from the old site now? I think it?s worth still having available for the nostalgia.
      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

The old twl site is still there under twl.trenchwars.org

Comment

Minor usability feedback:

When I go to the twl website it shows me the results from Round 3.
          I think that's reasonable for a day or two after the games are played, so people can see the results, write hot or nots, etc.
          But as it's now Thursday, I think it would be better if it showed the schedule for Round 4 instead.

It's a tradeoff between functionality to show results and functionality to show the schedule.
          At the moment it prioritises results functionality for the entire week.

If a better balance can be struck easily, that'd be cool.
          If not then never mind.

Comment

Is there no access to the old website and database anymore?
            PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
            Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Hello RiiStar!!
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
                Hello RiiStar!!
                Shit m8 where you been? You still in NZ? LOL
                PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Would like to know who won base games I did not watch before going to bed if able, website keep telling waiting for scores... move you ass ASAP. Do ranking too thank you. BTW someone please give TWDT medals to last season winner, it's not done.

Comment

There's something wrong with the standings page. You get points for wins so the team with the most points should also have the most wins. I suspect Total is cumulative and Wins is just for that week, but that's totally weird and not how it should be. The whole table should be cumulative, and should include Games Played and Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      There's something wrong with the standings page. You get points for wins so the team with the most points should also have the most wins. I suspect Total is cumulative and Wins is just for that week, but that's totally weird and not how it should be. The whole table should be cumulative, and should include Games Played and Lost.
                      I agree with this. It should be: W - L
                      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

W maybe mean Week ?! I disagree with those 2 idiots, this is perfect like that. However, why the fuck it take so much time to do a simple ranking?? Holy shit, give someone else website power, or at least don't ask to players to pay for the websites.

Comment

fixing all this now. will be done shortly
                          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

OK Standings updated with Games Played, Wins and Losses. All columns are cumulative.

+ I wrote a script to generate them so they will be up almost immediately after the final games each week.

Comment

Why do squads have different amounts of GP/games played?? I don't get it, did squads get more games than others in this setup or is this a website issue?
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                Why do squads have different amounts of GP/games played?? I don't get it, did squads get more games than others in this setup or is this a website issue?
                                Now that regular season is officially at an end you can see on the Round 7 Standings that all squads should have played 16 TWLD, 18 TWLJ and 10 TWLB matches.

If you checked the standings any time before the Round 7 results were calculated you'd see some squads with one less match played, even some with 2 in the case of replays. That's just due to scheduling. It's not possible for all squads to play exactly the same number of games each week, but it evens out in the end. Every squad has now played the same number of matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X