• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by olde View Post
    man just STFU....
    Why you mad?

Comment

I have decided to GRANT this appeal. Even though this happened to other squads because you are a "cool" squad you will be allowed a replay. Your squad and the players within your roster have the highest success rate of appeal grants in the zone in both TWL and multiple other leagues so let's keep the ball rolling and continue this pattern. APPEAL GRANTED REPLAY AWARDED.

LOL obviously I am foreshadowing and joking as I am not a TWL OP but I fail to see the logic in allowing some teams to be awarded appeal grants with this bot issue while others are not when lagouts and subout issues affected other squads (Paladen) in the exact same way.

I strongly feel ALL bot glitch error where ANY amount of game problem issues were caused should be redone. It is a fact that I was the only one in our game able to do subs and had to do so in highly competitive twl games and died trying to type them and my team was robbed of 2 player subouts as a result.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Why you mad?
        dont understand why u talk in places where u have 0 relevance in

Comment

Jessup My team " the two captains " did subs while playing effortlessly, why place an appeal because youre dumb and slow, cant sub someone in three seconds?!
          If anyone would like command lessons contact me in game thx....

Comment

After talking with several staffers and players about this I have come to a decision.
            Appeal Granted.

This isn't as simple as a few of the others, as Thunder actively sent in help calls and tried to promote players mid-game. I was informed by BIET that this was done intentionally and players were not allowed to be promoted after the game had started. This was not working as we had intended and players should have been able to be promoted. This was a huge oversight on my part and I'm very sorry for this. Best should have been able to sub Tiny in after Turban tried to promote him but was unable to. Tiny was unable to be added in for 3 minutes after he should have been due to this and I believe this had an impact on the game.

This game will be replayed in one of the following upcoming weeks but I will be requiring the teams to field the same lineups they did for this game.
            Thunder will be able to add a lineup consisting of: Best, Children, kado, Ogron, Tiny, and Zidane
            Rage will be able to use: dreamwin, LegionofBoom, Mythril, RaCka, Rough, and turban
            Last edited by Undercut; 03-28-2019, 05:17 AM.
            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Working...
            X