issues with TWLJ and future information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues with TWLJ and future information

There were some issues regarding bots this weekend in TWLJ and also a lack of hosts for first two set of games which is unfortunate as it greatly lessened the quality of games. These main issue was not being able to add assistant captains to squads after game had started, and this error was never properly communicated with the squad captains.

Thus any squad who wishes request a rematch or appeal their match result, within good reason of course, should contact a TWL operator immediately. We will try to come up with a good solution without having to replay the entire week, and thus hope squads to show some sportsmanship and come to an agreement whether a game should be a replay in the first place.

If both squads agree to replay a match there's no reason for us to decline the request. These games would be replayed on a different day.

.. on a more positive note, we had over 100 players spectating a match earlier, so there's that.
    Last edited by Turban; 03-24-2019, 04:16 PM.

These are the TWLJ games we are considering to be replayed in the coming weeks. If both teams already agree for a replay, these replays will be granted immediately. Otherwise we will have a vote among all TWL operators and decide what will be done with each game, and if there is a conflict of interest a neutral third party member will decide on the appeal.

Thunder vs Rage
    Spider vs Rage
    Dudgeon vs Spider
    Marksmin vs Paladen
    Spider vs Paladen

UPDATE: Spider and Rage have agreed to have their match replayed on a different day.
    Last edited by Turban; 03-24-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I hope we can get the Dudgeon and Paladen games re-scheduled, too? Was quite frankly a joke. Daylight saving fucked me and aprix for first game. I also had two javs stolen from my roster (25%) 3 days before TWLJ started. I also received this message from a senior staffer after our 2nd game, so assumed our final game (vs. Paladen) was a no go.

(Senior Staffer)Would you want to replay both TWLJ matches on a different date? A lot of things started off poorly this week.

Surely nobody can take any kind of satisfaction in default/forfeit victories?
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Had confirmation from yeH last night that Paladen will replay.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

You guys are just dumb for having 7 people on your roster.
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
            Surely nobody can take any kind of satisfaction in default/forfeit victories?
            No. In fact you ruined the opening match of this league for us and then have nerve to ask us to replay?

We won't be replaying because "I didn't know the start time of this league". If there were real issues that affected the game then yes of course.
            lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

zizzo no honor
              ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

With this number of appeals the TWL season won't be over before the summer =D
                lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Working...
                X