Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jebass and Undercut Roster Submission Discussion.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jebass and Undercut Roster Submission Discussion.

I feel he was misled by undercut and did not understand what he was submitting. Jeb was never told about subs. We only had the minimum sub positions allotted to us as a result of this too.

I feel this was a failure on undercuts TWL OP staff duties to explain in a clear and concise way what he was asking of Jebass when coming to him for a roster submission. This was a VERY important aspect about the submission process undercut did not reveal to jebass. Why did he not explain this when coming to us asking for roster submissions?? I know if I did that job I would make absolutely sure the squad captain I was asking for submissions was aware that a squad in 2 leagues could have a maximum of 8 sub power positions.

This miscommunication also directly affected our squad and how it related to the TWLJ game one, Paladen vs marksmin that we appealed over. The matchbot glitch that only allowed one player (JESSUP) to do subs IS a verified situation and CONFIRMED to have happened. Paladen faced this game with Jessup alone as a sub possibility. It absolutely DID affect Paladens game because Jessup was the only person on Paladen that was submitted into the bot with sub capabilities and had to do so while in game as a result which affected her performance. Staff failed to submit the allotted other sub power submissions into the bot AND failed to properly address this when asking the squad owner/ captain when they requested this submission in person.

I feel this is unacceptable and our appeal be reconsidered.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Loll Yes yes hmmm

Comment

Appeal to be reconsidered?
      DENIED

Comment

Why do you care so much? Its 2019. This is the 20th something TWL season, and literally every squad makes it by default these days due to lack of an active playerbase. Shouldn't Paladen just be happy you're playing at all? It's not like you have a shot at winning anything, so why complain in every single thread possible? Just play and have fun. Be glad the game is still around for over 20 years now.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by 7roll View Post
          Appeal to be reconsidered?
          DENIED
          DENIED your DENIED

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Why do you care so much? Its 2019. This is the 20th something TWL season, and literally every squad makes it by default these days due to lack of an active playerbase. Shouldn't Paladen just be happy you're playing at all? It's not like you have a shot at winning anything, so why complain in every single thread possible? Just play and have fun. Be glad the game is still around for over 20 years now.
            Honestly I agree with this, but on a grand scale. So I find it funny any squad makes an appeal. If I ran a squad in TW I'd never appeal anything, too much effort and time wasted, game is over, bring it better and harder next game. That's my attitude. If there was some issue, then fix it for next game/league.

Comment

I feel it was clear enough?

So to get this right, you are essentially claiming none of your captains were aware of the difference between a regular player and an assistant captain in our league? However there is a logical fallacy as for some reason all of you seem more than knowledgeable enough about alternative leagues, such as Trench Wars Division, and exactly what kind of power those aforementioned positions entail during a competitive league match. I could have misunderstood the first point of your post, and if that's the case then my apologies.

Additionally we did not fail to add anyone to your list of assistant captains or captains on the league roster, but admittedly these changes could have been communicated better by us and this is partially our fault. We should have asked does your squad want to also assign these newly allocated players as assistant captains as there were couple vacant spots, as an example. Nevertheless I personally feel most of the responsibility is still in the hands of squad captains and any miscommunication within your squad should not be blamed on us.

On a brighter note, and this is not related to any appeal, we seem to have fixed all the issues from previous week and hopefully rest of the season will run smoothly without any issues.

Last, but not least, all decisions made by the Trench Wars League Staff are final. There is no appealing a final judgment.

Comment

redo
                Last edited by Jessup; 03-28-2019, 01:37 PM.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Here we have turban saying this yet undercut did come to us asking for a roster submission.

And admitting my game was impacted by this bot glitch failure

And even worse ..to show the type bias we as Paladen are dealing with when it comes to our appeal process by these twl ops.
                  The :turban: is me talking about the bot glitch error and the (turban) is turbans responses.

https://imgur.com/a/ADYGip9

Basically I was told the bot glitch doesn't matter in when it relates to our squad in this situation and that the fact that my game was affected and ruined by it does not matter to him because Paladen will always lose to marksmin anyways.. This was the most annoying thing to me I've ever had a TWL OP say in an official capacity.

For the record..I don't think turban is all bad and know his job is stressful and a lot to deal with but this mentality he showed in this statement I must use to show the bias TWL OPS are using when it came to considering Paladen's appeal. I do not get why thunder is allowed one and we are not. IT DID AFFECT OUR GAME ADVERSELY AND THEY ADMIT IT DID!!

Our appeal thread was also WRONGFULLY CLOSED. Why was Paladen the ONLY squad appeal thread that was fucking closed. That was some bullshit man too. So what if falc was interjecting .. fking snowflakes closing an appeal thread because falc talked give a break man. Ridiculous and unfair. !
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Appeal is final. And won't be undone.
                    Move on.
                    Win next time.
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

3rd link in share format showing the bias paladen faces. this stupid forum drops imgs when u edit and it is annoying as crap.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

The thread was closed because we had all the information we needed in order to make an educated decision regarding the appeal, and the thread itself was being constantly derailed by aggressive comments which added absolutely nothing new to the appeal. My instructions were very simple, please contact a TWL operator in the game as that thread kept on escalating. It is also standard procedure to lock appeal threads after a decision has been made and this is exactly what was done with Thunder vs Rage appeal.

I feel we had a pretty good conversation in the game where I agreed your personal performance was affected by the situation as you were the only one around to make substitutions. However most of the issues seem to stem from the fact that you, and some members of your squad, were under the assumption that Sawyer was assigned as an assistant captain as even he attempted to substitute twice in the game.

As stated numerous times, we are not responsible for miscommunication between you and your co-captain, Jebass. It was his responsibility to tell you who he assigned as players and assistant captains.

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                          Appeal is final. And won't be undone.
                          Move on.
                          Win next time.
                          ya tell that to thunder who for some reason gets their appeal in same situation and don't have a bot glitch which affects a game for us that should be accepted as an obvious granted appeal and replay.

You are a fucking troll too stfu..

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                            The thread was closed because we had all the information we needed in order to make an educated decision regarding the appeal, and the thread itself was being constantly derailed by aggressive comments which added absolutely nothing new to the appeal. My instructions were very simple, please contact a TWL operator in the game as that thread kept on escalating. It is also standard procedure to lock appeal threads after a decision has been made and this is exactly what was done with Thunder vs Rage appeal.

I feel we had a pretty good conversation in the game where I agreed your personal performance was affected by the situation as you were the only one around to make substitutions. However most of the issues seem to stem from the fact that you, and some members of your squad, were under the assumption that Sawyer was assigned as an assistant captain as even he attempted to substitute twice in the game.

As stated numerous times, we are not responsible for miscommunication between you and your co-captain, Jebass. It was his responsibility to tell you who he assigned as players and assistant captains.
                            The thread was closed 24 hours before it was decided. Nice try.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Under cut came to jebass.. can you read?
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X